10 Pain

Hero:
Pain: That was all I was feeling at the time, but let's start in order.
That Saturday night when I met Tessa was wonderful, we had fun and had dinner together, I met a beautiful girl who would have been a great friend.
Around 24.30 Tessa decided to go home and just at that moment my phone began to vibrate and when I opened the messages a series of photos followed one another, photos that destroyed me inside. I could hear Tessa talking to me but I couldn't answer, my eyes filled with tears as I turned the phone to Tessa who was speechless.
The photos represented Ariel, during the party she had decided to attend that night, yet another party, but the shock was that those photos portrayed her with a boy, first she was just dancing with it, then she rubbed on it and then a series of photos in which she kissed him, then she in the arms of this boy and finally she took him by the hand to go up to the upper floor, and lastly a video, of her drunk kissing this boy and her friend Molly who said:

Molly: «Ariel, but Hero ahhhaha»

Ariel: «Hero stays at home, I can have fun here, he stays at home as a grandfather»

And endless videos from unknown numbers kept coming and I swear I was destroyed, Tessa still by my side watched the infinite number of videos that arrived and at one point totally mad, saddened, I took that phone from her hands and threw it to the ground . I felt my head bursting, tears falling like a river, I had never felt so much pain, it collapses me to the ground, I wanted to tear my hair, I couldn't believe it , the woman I had been in love with for years was cheating on me and what it hurt more was that the person she was kissing was Louis my best friend, my brother, my shoulder.
Pain can destroy you, and what it feels like to be betrayed by the two people who mattered to you most wears you down inside. At that moment I felt like this, lost and destroyed and with me there was only Tessa
, a girl I knew little, who seemed good and that at that moment she was trying to calm me down without success.

Tessa: «Hero I know what you are feeling right now, you feel like you are going mad with pain for the betrayal you are undergoing, but now calm down or you will end up feeling bad»

Hero: «Tessa please go away, I need to be alone»

Tessa: «I don't want to leave you, you're destroyed and you need a friend, you can't be alone»

Hero: «Tessa go away, you don't know anything about me, we are not friends, go away»I yelled with all my voice and frightened she got up, took her bag and ran away, I also saw a tear in her face but I was too blinded by pain.

Tessa:

As soon as Hero had started yelling at me to go away, addressing me those bad things I had taken my bag and coat and I was gone. I hated that people scream in my face like that, but deep down I understood it, I felt his heart break the moment he discovered that his girlfriend and his best friend were cheating on him.
I arrived home and took a hot shower which immediately relaxed my muscles, changed into comfortable and warm clothes, it was autumn and it was starting to get cold, Christmas was approaching, my favorite holiday and it was starting to get very cold in New York. Finally I decided to see Netflix and I sat on my armchair with a cover and curled up with my little dog, I had taken it a few days before because I needed some company, but while I was watching the film I could not get him out of my head. Hero's eyes, the pain I had felt and although I did not know him well, I was very sorry, that afternoon I had met a beautiful boy and I was sorry for what he was experiencing. After the film I decided to look out on my terrace and I tried to check Hero's house, I hoped to see him, but nothing was all dark, so I thought that he had decided to rest.
When I got back I put on my pajamas ready to go to bed, but at one point I heard a loud thud and someone screaming
Hero: «Tessaaaaaaa» and kept punching the door.
He was Hero and he seems quite drunk, I was a bit scared but I didn't want him to disturb the neighbors so I opened the door ..

Author: Tonight I had great inspiration, I hope you like it, we are finally getting to the heart of the story, what will happen now?  Let me know and what you think 🧸