11 New Day

Hero

I woke up suddenly, I was dizzy and had a great headache, the sunlight was filtering through the window, but I didn't recognise the room, I didn't remember what had happened the night before, I only remembered Ariel and Louis kissing and my head kept hurting more and more.
At a certain point I tried to get up but I couldn't, so I lay down to try and figure out where I was and what had happened, and suddenly I heard a female voice humming, it came from the other room, so I remembered the evening with Tessa and although I tried to remember how I ended up there I couldn't, how much had I drink?
I tried to get up and after seeing myself in the mirror like a zombie I decided to leave the room so I could understand what had happened and how I had ended up there.
I entered the living room , a very nice and sunny room and I immediately noticed Tessa busy cleaning , so I cleared my throat to make my presence known .
Hero: "Er, good morning," I said embarrassed.
She turned around with a fresh smiling look and greeted me
Tessa: "Good morning Hero , how are you?"
"Would you like some breakfast?"
Hero : " Yes that would be wonderful , and do you know if you have any medication , my head is bursting "
Tessa: "Sure sit down, I'll serve you everything right away"

So it was that twenty minutes later I found myself on the terrace of Tessa's house having breakfast with pancake , cake , fruit , a steaming coffee and some medicine for my headache . Tessa after a while came and sat next to me, she watched me for a while so I decided to talk:
Hero: "Look, I don't remember much about last night, I remember what I found out about Ariel and Louis but I don't remember how I got here and I'm really sorry for barging in here and bothering you... sorry" and I don't know why but I walked over to her and hugged her.
She was initially puzzled, but after a while she melted and hugged me back.
Tessa: " I'm sorry for what happened "
Hero: "I don't know how I will get over this , I'm in pieces , I can't realise what happened".
Tessa : "I'm sure that talking will help you"
Hero : "I don't think I want anything to do with her ever again"
Tessa : " Talk to her and then decide , even with Louis , try to understand why all this happened "

After a while I decided it was time to leave, I needed a good shower and above all to figure out what to do with my life.
So I walked towards the door and said goodbye to Tessa:
Hero : " Thank you for what you did for me tonight , I'm happy to have met you "
Tessa : " Not at all , I'm sorry for what happened to you , if you ever need me I'm here , so anytime "
Hero: "Thanks again" I said goodbye to her and headed home.
When I got home I realised what a mess I had left , there were bottles scattered all over the terrace and my mobile phone smashed on the ground . I should have bought a new one but first I was going to take a shower and clear my head.
After the shower I decided to have a quick lunch and then go and buy a new phone, I knew I was going to get lots of messages but I needed one, so I went to the mall and bought a new iPhone, came home and turned it on and I started getting tons of messages.
My parents must have been worried sick, so I called them and told them the phone was broken, but it was OK, I didn't go into details, it wasn't the time. I saw millions of calls from Felix, Ariel and Louis, so I decided to call Felix again, the only person I wanted to talk to, but first I thought about Tessa who had taken care of me that night even though she didn't know me that well and I decided to write her a message to thank her, but I realised I didn't have her number, so I looked for her contact on Instagram, added her as a friend and sent her a message:

From Hero : Hey there Tessa , thanks for what you did yesterday , we don't know each other well and the fact that you still cared about me makes me very happy , sorry for the trouble :)

From Tessa : Hi Hero , sorry for what happened , no trouble at all . See you soon :)

Having finished this exchange of messages I decided to call Felix .
Hero: Hi Felix ..