10 Discoveries

Tessa:

We made dinner and spent our time laughing and joking like we were friends for a lifetime, I missed being so good, he was different from the other guys, he wasn't hitting on me with who knows what ends, he was pure, I felt it from the way he was looked at me and smiled at me.
As we dined and talked, I decided to thank him for that evening.

Tessa: « Hero, I am very pleased this evening of ours, you are different from the others, I'm having fun like I haven't done for a long time»I went over and left a kiss on her cheek and I noticed that he blushed slightly.

Hero: «Thank you too, we're having a nice evening like friends who didn't know each other hahaha»

Tessa: «Well I think we can be from today » I smiled slightly

Hero: «Of course I'm very happy too, I hope you want to get to know Ariel and the rest of my friends better too, none of them will give you problems, and I bet my girlfriend will love you»

Tessa: «Okay then I trust»

We continued to speak even after dinner on her terrace, I was still fascinated by her house which was spectacular.
Around midnight and a half I decided that it would be better to go back, it was already late and there was no need to stay with a boy who was engaged until late. When I was about to say goodbye, his phone started vibrating wildly and as soon as she picked it up I saw him go white.

Tessa: «Hey Hero, is everything okay?»

She turned the phone to me and I gasped at what I was seeing .

Author: Hi everyone, let me know what you think 🧸