2 Strange

Tessa

They say
"follow your heart"
but if your heart is
in a million pieces
which piece do you follow?

And here I am arrived in New York , in the big apple, I didn't know yet what would become of me, but it was a way to start over. My name is Tessa and I am 18 years old, I moved only for one reason, and not because like all girls my age I would like to experience American colleges, but only to escape from my past, a painful past, and that I left with a great weight .. my life was very complicated i lost my newborn mother and father at the age of 10, luckily I had my nanny Mary who is now like a mom to me but she unfortunately could not save me from the wrong choices that I will always carry in my life, and it is by her will that I am now here. I've always been a quiet girl and on my own but the wrong choices cause permanent damage.
I have set myself only one rule: do not fall in love, love has destroyed me and I will keep it away from me more than ever.

School started today I'm in my last year and then I'll see what to do, I love fashion and reading books especially novels, I'm a dreamer, I'd like to be able to create something with these passions of mine, with time we'll see.
Today is the first day of my senior year of high school, I live in a penthouse in the Manhattan neighborhood not far from my school, so I decide to walk. As soon as I arrive I go in search of the presidency, I know that I will have to introduce myself to my new class, I just hope that no one bother me.
«Good morning Principal Williams, I'm the newcomer Tessa»
«Hello Miss Tessa, please come, I'll show you her class, I hope you find yourself well»
So we entered class 5A, a class with many girls and boys who as soon as they saw me looked me up and down, at that moment I started to feel wrong and out of place, I hated the eyes of the people on me they brought bad memories, after I introduced myself they gave me a bench and as if fate wanted to play tricks on me again, I ended up next to a boy, the only thing I ever wanted. I didn't have to talk to any guy, I couldn't afford anything to happen, the sooner this year ended before I would have run away again.
I sat down without giving anyone a glance and as soon as the last bell rang I ran away to go home and take refuge in my world. I didn't want to know anyone, I wanted to finish this year and flee to the next place that fate would show me, no friendship, nothing, I would have gone to class and returned home, always like this.
And so I did for the whole first week, I went to the canteen by myself and nobody seemed to care, but it was fine with me, it was what I wanted, one day however, one Friday while I was having lunch a boy from my class came up Louis with Felix , I knew they were in my class but I had avoided them as I had with everyone.
The first to speak was Louis «Hi Tessa, I'm Louis and he is Felix, we wanted to meet you, you know, we see that you are always here alone and we wanted to invite you to our table with some friends»
«Hi guys and sorry, I have to escape» and so I took my things and went away, as I was leaving I saw their shocked looks, but only I knew the reason for all this, only I knew how much friendships and love had destroyed me

Author: Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in publishing but I'm covered by the studio 🙊
I look forward to seeing more comments, let me know what you think , what ideas are you doing with it?  Why is Tessa so afraid of creating new relationships?
Kisses Auri🧸