Bloom 0: Seedling Trials

🌻

Term 0
(haven't started real blooms yet)

Hello everyone!

We're doing something different than what we've done in our other book clubs. Rather than waiting for six members to start posting blooms, we're posting now, with only one official member (congrats ClaireMonday2468)!

Why, you might be wondering? Well, it's no secret Wattpad promotes a book the more you publish in it, and we do need the publicity. The more members we have, the better your groups will be. So I'm going to post a bloom every week—even if it's just like this one, where it's just people doing seedling trials—starting now to help us out a little bit.

For those of you interested/planning on joining, please PM your friends! Post on your message boards! Promote us in your Wattpad Discord servers! Tag some buddies (and strangers)! I'm not necessarily concerned we won't get six members (I mean... four of you filled out the form in the first week); I'm concerned your groups won't turn out well because we won't have enough members to make them book- or genre-specific. A big part of the plan is for you to enjoy your groups, and having more members is crucial for that.

We will start to post "real" blooms when we have six members, meaning two groups of three. While we're starting out, your groups will change around a lot, which is why it's important to recruit people now!

There aren't currently any comment checkers, so don't worry about tagging anyone. But if you're interested in the position, feel free to PM us or fill out the form in our bio.

So, without further ado, here is our (unofficial) first group!

🌻Book of the Week🌻

The BotW is the Sunflower who gave the best overall feedback in the previous bloom, chosen by both the comment checkers and manager. All other Sunflowers (official members) MUST read one chapter of the BotW. Comment inline here when done, no need to tag anyone.

None (need to start real blooms first)

🌻Groups🌻

Where Sunflowers (actual members) who don't have time off or an extension are put into groups based on book and genre similarities. When done, inline comment and tag your comment checker next to YOUR USERNAME under your group, nowhere else!

Group 1
Currently everyone, description will be changed as we configure more groups.
Group 1 Checker: -

Spotlighted Book: None

ClaireMonday2468 - The Lawyer and The Stripper

🌻Seedlings🌻

Anyone who isn't an official member yet, a Seedling, is put under here, assigned to read two chapters of one admin's book. When you're done, please inline comment and tag your checker next to your username. Please remember to comment in both chapters. If you're accepted, you'll be put in a group next week!

Example: "Done commentchecker chapters 1-2 of [Book Title]"

Seedling Checker: -

holysacrilege will read 2 chapters of "Stalked Summer" by FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN

Moon_G0ddess will read 2 chapters of "This Is What It's Like To Be Lovers" by _aurawrawr_

🌻Missing Assignments🌻

If you are missing an assigned Spotlighted Book, you are tagged under here and will continue to receive strikes until you finish it, unless you're kicked out first. Comment next to YOUR USERNAME in this section of the bloom when you're done, no need to tag anyone.

None

🌻Extensions and Time Off🌻

If you have an extension (for more time to do an assignment) or time off (for a two week break), you're tagged under here. If you have an extension, inline comment next to YOUR USERNAME in THIS BLOOM, don't worry about tagging anyone. If you have time off, you don't have to worry about doing anything. Enjoy your break!

Extensions

None

Time Off

None

🌻