End of Term 1

🌻

Term 1 ends this week, which means the five of you have the opportunity to leave! Not to say you can't leave at a different time, only that it's best to leave in between terms

In between terms, we may (though with the group this small, we won't) switch up groups or tell you to sit this next term out. Don't worry though, you can always come back the following term! Please check your PMs for a message about this.

If you do stay on, all strikes and warnings will clear. If you get a strike or warning for this bloom, bloom 8, however, it will stay on for next term.

The four of you who have been in since the beginning have done a wonderful job, and it's safe to say you are all more than welcome—in fact, you are encouraged—to continue into the next term. The fifth person who just joined is also more than welcome to stay on. So at least for this term, if anyone wants to leave, it's on their own terms. You can come back at anytime if you decide to leave on your own.

If you would like to leave, comment here or PM us. I will do my best not to be extremely offended, but I make no promises (all jokes ;)). If you say nothing, I will assume you want to stay on, so you really only need to say something if you plan on leaving.

Thank you so much for an excellent first term, and I look forward to doing a second term with (hopefully) all of you!