Bloom 3 Discussion

🌻

Hello everyone! It's time for Bloom 3's Discussion Questions! You need to write 5 sentences for our question and 5 sentences for your spotlighted author's—that is, the spotlighted person in your group—question(s). Whether they have 1 or 2 questions doesn't matter; you need to write 5 sentences total for them regardless. That means 10 sentences total!

If your spotlighted author did not submit any discussion questions this week, you only have to do our question, which means only 5 sentences total. But that's only if there's no question(s) posted for them. If you are the spotlighted author, you don't have to answer any of the questions for this week.

These discussion questions are for BLOOM 3! Do NOT reply here if you're doing the discussion questions for another bloom. Bloom 4's discussion questions will be posted a week from now. Any responses for a different week in this chapter will be ignored.

You have a week (until next Thursday) to answer these questions. If you answer before the next bloom is posted (by Monday), your thoughtfulness will significantly help your chances of becoming the next BotW. So please think of 10 sentences more as the bare minimum, go above and beyond!

THESE QUESTIONS ARE ONLY FOR THE SPOTLIGHTED AUTHOR, NOT THE BOTW! Do NOT answer any of the questions for the BotW author, only the spotlighted author in your group. It's fairly simple: if the person isn't in your group, don't answer their questions!

Doing inlines for each question would be great, but you could also do them in 1 big outline comment together.

🌻

Question

Making sure the characters are making motivated choices is a big part of making the story seem real and believable. Do the characters choices in the chapters you read make sense for their character and situation? How does that impact the story?

🌻

Please tag the spotlighted author in your responses!

Group 1 - ClaireMonday2468 Questions

These are questions for chapters three and four.

1. Seb is Aiden's best friend, but they are quite the opposite of each other, though he's also less mature and eloquent. But I did not want him to come off ass a total d*ck. How does Seb come off to you? 

2. Our introvert MC is about to be exposed to the nuances of teenage college life. Does his behavior in the party reflect his awkwardness and curiosity?

Group 2 - Moon_G0ddess Questions

1- How well do you think the characters were introduced in the first chapters? Were they introduced in a deep way that makes them feel real, or were they introduced poorly in that you couldn't imagine them in your head? 

 2- How much of a hook did you find in the first chapters? Do they hook you and make you want to read further in the book, or do they make you lose interest and search for another book?

🌻

And if you have anything exciting to share (your new book, reaching a top ranking, or even your birthday) please do (either via comment or PM)! We really want to celebrate your accomplishments with the rest of the group. :)