Bloom 2 Discussion

🌻

Hello everyone! It's time for the first Discussion Questions! You need to write 5 sentences for our question and five sentences for your spotlighted author's—that is, the spotlighted person in your group—question(s). Whether they have one or two questions doesn't matter; you only need to write five sentences total for them. That means ten sentences total!

If your spotlighted author did not submit any discussion questions this week, you only have to do our question, which means only five sentences total. But that's only if there's no question(s) posted for them. If you are the spotlighted author, you don't have to answer any of the questions for this week.

These discussion questions are for BLOOM 2! Do NOT reply here if you're doing the discussion questions for bloom 3. Wait until bloom 3's is posted. Any responses for a different week in this chapter will be ignored.

You have a week (until next Thursday) to answer these questions. If you answer before the next bloom is posted, your thoughtfulness will significantly help your chances of becoming the next BotW. So please think of five sentences more as the bare minimum, go above and beyond!

Doing inlines for each question would be great, but you could also do them in one big outline comment together.

🌻

SunflowerCommunity Question

Making sure the characters are making motivated choices is a big part of making the story seem real and believable. Do the characters choices in the chapters you read make sense for their character and situation? How does that impact the story?

🌻

Please tag the spotlighted author in your responses!

Group 1 - holysacrilege Questions

1. Is the chronology in the first three chapters confusing, or does it feel natural? I (holysacrilege) tried to produce a reconstructed-from-memory effect with the chronology, and I'm wondering if it works or not.

2. Off the bat, is Ferran memorable character? If so, or otherwise, why?

Group 2 - Unikwriter333 Questions

1. How well do you think I (Unikwriter333) presented the main address of my story in the first chapters?

2. Do you think my (Unikwriter333) main character had a strong voice that remains constant even as they morph as you read into my book?