Announcement

Hi everyone! I have two big announcements for you today.

Given how much popularity we received at first, we really thought we'd be up and going by now. But the thing is, we aren't.

1 - So we're going to start with two groups of two.

I'm hoping with more weeks we will get more people, enough to actually do groups. But for now, you'll be in your group with one other person, so I will rearrange the groups for this next bloom. If person A is spotlighted, person B will read two chapters of their book. The next week, person B will be spotlighted, so person A will read their book.

And honestly, I really like holysacrilege suggestion (and for those of you who haven't left your thoughts in "Announcement - Food for Thought", please do!), which will help us promote the reading group more and get you closer to each other.

With only four of you, we might hold off on the Book of the Week for now, might not. I don't want you to run out of chapters a few weeks in.

2 - We're going from Saturday - Friday turnovers to Sunday - Monday turnovers

Why? Because I've realized I'm typically a bit busy on Saturdays and will probably forget, like I did a few weeks ago. There aren't many of you in the group right now, which is why it's better to make that change now rather than later.

These two changes will go into effect TOMORROW! I will make sure to post the first official bloom tomorrow morning, so you can begin! Your first assignment will be due at 3PM ET Sunday!

Hope everyone's as excited to start as I am!