Bloom 1: September 12th - September 18th

🌻

Term 2

Hello everyone! Hope you all are well! Please remember to ask for an extension if you need one.

We are now officially in term 2! The bloom numbers repeat to help us keep track of the blooms (for example, we're in term 2 bloom 1, rather than term 2 bloom 9) so keep that in mind if you're looking through previous blooms. The top of the bloom always says what the current term is as well as the dates if you are unsure.

For now, there will be no BotW. We only have one group right now—as you can see below—so the competition for the BotW is very thin. We'd rather wait until we have our other members back before we start doing it again, hopefully within the next couple of weeks!

It'd be great if you could comment your thoughts in 'Announcement - Food for Thought'. We will make these decisions on our own if we don't get enough feedback, and these ideas will affect you more than us.

There are no discussion questions for bloom 8 of term 1, so just look out for the next set this upcoming Thursday.

There are no comment checkers right now. You can tag us, who we have listed to tag, or not tag anyone at all.

🌻Book of the Week🌻

The BotW is the Sunflower who gave the best overall feedback in the previous bloom, chosen by both the comment checkers and manager. All other Sunflowers (official members) MUST read one chapter of the BotW. Comment inline here when done, no need to tag anyone.

We are not doing the BotW this week

🌻Groups🌻

Where Sunflowers (actual members) who don't have time off or an extension are put into groups based on book and genre similarities. When done, inline comment and tag your comment checker next to YOUR USERNAME under your group, nowhere else!

Group 1
Where your MC fights battles, either with the help of magic or against the trials and tribulations that come with age. With a little bit of magic, mayhem, and everything in between, this quirky group has many different genres in store for you!
Group 1 Checker: SunflowerCommunity

Spotlighted Book
"sinners & strings" by senpairyujin

Other Group Members
Unikwriter333

Moon_G0ddess

🌻Seedlings🌻

Anyone who isn't an official member yet, a Seedling, is put under here, assigned to read two chapters of one admin's book. When you're done, please inline comment and tag your checker next to your username. Please remember to comment in both chapters. If you're accepted, you'll be put in a group next week!

Example: "Done chapters 1-2 of [Book Title]"

Seedling Checker: SunflowerCommunity

None this week

🌻Missing Assignments🌻

If you are missing an assigned Spotlighted Book, you are tagged under here and will continue to receive strikes until you finish it, unless you're kicked out first. Comment next to YOUR USERNAME in this section of the bloom when you're done, no need to tag anyone.

None

🌻Extensions and Time Off🌻

If you have an extension (for more time to do an assignment) or time off (for a two week break), you're tagged under here. If you have an extension, inline comment next to YOUR USERNAME in THIS BLOOM, don't worry about tagging anyone. If you have time off, you don't have to worry about doing anything. Enjoy your break!

Extensions

None

Time Off

ClaireMonday2468

holysacrilege

🌻