Bloom 1: July 11th - July 17th

🌻

Term 1

Hello everyone! Are you as excited to start as I am? I hope so!

The more members we have, the better your groups will be. So if you're interested/planning on joining, please PM your friends! Post on your message boards! Promote us in your Wattpad Discord servers! Tag some buddies (and strangers)!

It'd be great if you could comment your thoughts in 'Announcement - Food for Thought'. We will make these decisions on our own if we don't get enough feedback, and these ideas will affect you more than us. All the more reason for you to contribute to the conversation even if you aren't a member! If you didn't read our previous announcement, we've decided to put into effect holysacrilege suggestion, which is also in the food for thought announcement. So if you want your voice to be heard, please tell us your thoughts!

There are no comment checkers right now. You can tag us, who we have listed to tag, or not tag anyone at all. 

Check out your groups below!

🌻Book of the Week🌻

The BotW is the Sunflower who gave the best overall feedback in the previous bloom, chosen by both the comment checkers and manager. All other Sunflowers (official members) MUST read one chapter of the BotW. Comment inline here when done, no need to tag anyone.

None (the first one will be next week)

🌻Groups🌻

Where Sunflowers (actual members) who don't have time off or an extension are put into groups based on book and genre similarities. When done, inline comment and tag your comment checker next to YOUR USERNAME under your group, nowhere else!

Group 1
Romance, New Adult, your steamy stuff galore! If you have a sexy 20- (or 30-) something MC looking to find love, or a classic slow burn with MCs who don't want to fall in love but do, this is the group for you! Note: All books in this group have mature material.
Group 1 Checker: SunflowerCommunity

Spotlighted Book
"The Lawyer and the Stripper" by ClaireMonday2468

Other Group Members
holysacrilege

Group 2
Where your MC fights battles, either with the help of magic or against the trials and tribulations that come with age. If your story is in a world that readers can only begin to dream about or where your MC faces the challenges of growing up, this Fantasy and Teen Fiction group is for you!
Group 2 Checker: SunflowerCommunity

Spotlighted Book
"Fallen Moon" by Moon_G0ddess

Other Group Members
Unikwriter333

🌻Seedlings🌻

Anyone who isn't an official member yet, a Seedling, is put under here, assigned to read two chapters of one admin's book. When you're done, please inline comment and tag your checker next to your username. Please remember to comment in both chapters. If you're accepted, you'll be put in a group next week!

Example: "Done chapters 1-2 of [Book Title]"

Seedling Checker: SunflowerCommunity

Charming_liar will read "This Is What It's Like To Be Lovers" by _aurawrawr_

🌻Missing Assignments🌻

If you are missing an assigned Spotlighted Book, you are tagged under here and will continue to receive strikes until you finish it, unless you're kicked out first. Comment next to YOUR USERNAME in this section of the bloom when you're done, no need to tag anyone.

None

🌻Extensions and Time Off🌻

If you have an extension (for more time to do an assignment) or time off (for a two week break), you're tagged under here. If you have an extension, inline comment next to YOUR USERNAME in THIS BLOOM, don't worry about tagging anyone. If you have time off, you don't have to worry about doing anything. Enjoy your break!

Extensions

None

Time Off

None

🌻