Chapter 08

Chapter 08: Mindset Collapses

The bloody battle mode of the qualifiers was the best of five. Jiang Shaoyu taunting the opponent by sending a message on the public screen after the first round was over was naturally intentional. Mo Hantian wasn’t a bad player but his biggest weakness was that his mentality was easy to collapse. Jiang Shaoyu wanted to see how far this little guy’s mentality could collapse.

Mo Hantian gritted his teeth, took a deep breath and tightly gripped the mouse.

He was careless just now when he was shot in the back of the head by Casually. He could return it in the second round. He absolutely had to return the favor. He would headshot Casually in seconds and let the other person know the strength of a sniper of the national team!

On the lurker’s side, his teammates were full of extreme admiration after seeing Jiang Shaoyu’s sharp operation. In particular, the three people who pressed to surrender couldn’t help feeling ashamed in their hearts.

Fruit Pie couldn’t help saying, “Great god, you are so powerful! You will be the commander in the next game. What do you need us to do?”

Pudding Jelly hurriedly agreed. “Yes, we will cooperate with you!”

Since his teammates were willing to cooperate, Jiang Shaoyu was no longer polite and said calmly, “In the next round, we will scatter and fight to lead the enemy out of hiding. Fruit Pie will go to the left, Pudding to the middle and Gun King No. 77 will take a high spot in the southeast corner. Doudou, continue to follow me.”

His teammates immediately nodded like they were pounding garlic. “Okay!”

Distributed positioning was one of the strategies used for dealing with complicated labyrinths.

It was just that the dispersion couldn’t be as much as scattered sand.

The teammates had to maintain a certain distance with each other, coordinate with each other and provide timely support. This was a test of the coordinating and distribution ability of the commander.

At the beginning of the game, Mo Hantian was keenly aware that something was wrong.

The people on the other side entered the building complexes collectively. He couldn’t see a single person but he soon heard gunshots.

The gunshots came from the northeast. He immediately opened the scope to aim but before he could see clearly, there was another burst of chaotic gunfire from the northwest direction. Mo Hantian quickly shifted the muzzle of the gun. As a result, there was another burst of gunfire from the middle road. This was mixed with the explosion of a smoke bomb and rising smoke!

There were gunshots everywhere.

Would that Casually go around and shoot the back of his head again?

Mo Hantian stared nervously at the screen. His perspective changed rapidly and he took advantage of the high terrain to quickly observe the area.

However, a sniper only had one pair of eyes. He might be in a high position but it was impossible to observe the movements of a 360 degree scene at the same time.

Jiang Shaoyu played a sniper. The method to deal with snipers? He was naturally experienced in it.

Jiang Shaoyu’s voice was heard again. “Fruit Pie, go straight to the left and shoot to lead people away. Pudding, go around at 2 o’clock.”

The two uncles immediately cooperated.

It was as he expected. The player on the opposite side was drawn to the left by the sound of Fruit Pie’s gunfire. The moment Pudding went around, he saw the backs of the two opponents. Pudding immediately shot and killed the two people on the opposite side. Fruit Pie might’ve been accidentally killed but it was one for two. It was no loss!