Extras 01 - 10

【 Extra 01 - Spring Festival 】

After the trip, the two drove the RV to Star City.

Pei Feng wanted to send Master home, but Jiang Shaoyu thought it was too eye-catching for Xiao Pei to drive him back in such a large RV. He asked Pei Feng to stop halfway and take a taxi home. Pei Feng didn't embarrass his Master. The two had just established their relationship, so there was no need to announce to the world that they were together, so let's keep a low profile for a while. After all, Jiang Shaoyu will be the national team coach for two more years.

When Jiang Shaoyu got home, his parents and elder brother were there. During the Spring Festival this year, Jiang Shaoyu promised to spend a reunion dinner with his family, and he always counts. However, Jiang Shaoyu always felt sorry for Pei Feng to celebrate the festival alone.

He originally wanted to take Xiao Pei home for the New Year, but he felt that it was not appropriate to bring them back directly because the two had just been together. The eldest brother and father will definitely catch Pei Feng and ask questions. He doesn't like this kind of questioning method like "checking the household registration", it is too embarrassing.

Who he is with is his own business, and there is no need to report it to his family.

If he and Xiao Pei have a stable relationship and are ready to get married in the future, it's not too late to see his parents again.

Jiang Shaoyu went back to the bedroom to take a shower and sent a message to Pei Feng, "If you go back to the Imperial Capital now, you will spend the New Year on the highway. Why don't you stay in Xingcheng for two more days, then I will go back with you."

Pei Feng said, "I think so too. This year, I will celebrate the New Year with Doudou in the RV~"

Jiang Shaoyu explained, "It's not that I don't want to take you home, it's just that the timing is not right. Don't worry about it."

Pei Feng sent a smiley face, "It's okay, I know it's too early to see the parents, everything will be arranged by Master!"

On the evening of New Year's Eve, Pei Feng was bored and started a live broadcast in his RV.

He has live broadcast equipment in his car, and also brought a gaming laptop. He sits in the living room with the computer on, and demonstrates the switching style of the new weapon PP2000. The live broadcast room No. 1024 of Little Bear TV lit up with the light of "Anchor Fred is live broadcast". Many members who have opened their attention received a pop-up prompt in the station, and soon countless fans flooded into the live broadcast room.

[Long time no see Fred!]

[Can this anchor be a little more dedicated? Is it because the water friends don't give you enough likes?]

[It will be half a month once it disappears, why did you go?]

Pei Feng explained with a smile, "The national team is on holiday. I went on a trip this month. It's been a long time since everyone."

[Where to travel? Together with who?]

[Traveling can also be broadcast live, don’t you have a network where you travel?]

[Take the water friends to travel to see the scenery~]

[By the way, isn't it New Year's Eve today? Fred won't go back for Chinese New Year?]

The water friends swiped a row of barrages, and Pei Feng sighed and said, "My parents are going on vacation, and my master is going home for the New Year. I have become a poor baby that no one wants. This year, I will spend the New Year alone." He pretended to be alone. Aggrieved, he pointed the camera at the table and said, "Let me show you my New Year's Eve dinner. There is only one plate of steamed fish, which is more than enough every year; there is also a plate of dumplings, which are a must-eat for northerners. Is it rich?"