Chapter 115

From 7:00pm to 10:00pm, in three hours, Jiang Shaoyu patiently took everyone through all the five-star difficulty maps. This was the easiest day since the national team training camp. You don't need complicated operations, just click "Auto Follow" and then, Jiang Shaoyu would take them away. While listening to Coach Jiang's lecture, they drew on the paper against the topographic map on the screen.

Some of these maps are single-layer structures, such as "Ice City" and "Mist City", etc. The map is not difficult to draw.

But there are still some three-dimensional structures, such as the pirate ship of the "pirate base", which includes the top deck and the upper and lower cabins; the "Civic Center" has two floors; "Xishan Prison" is a building built on a mountain with four floors.

When encountering a map with such a multi-layer structure, some players with poor spatial thinking are a little confused, and they are completely inaccurate when drawing.

Xia Li bit the pen with a bitter face while drawing. She really has a weak sense of direction and space.

After going through the map, Jiang Shaoyu said, "Hand in the drawing book and show it to me."

Everyone closed the book one after another, brought it over and placed it on Jiang Shaoyu's desk. Since the drawing books were purchased in a unified manner, they were neatly stacked together, and it was really like "collecting homework".

Jiang Shaoyu turned to go to the office, and Pei Feng took the initiative to help him hold the books.

It wasn't until after the master and apprentice left that the players' comments came from the corner--

"When I was in middle school, I never got a pass in three-dimensional geometry. I doodled those three-dimensional maps, alas!" It was Xia Li who spoke, and she looked distressed, as if she encountered a question she could not do in the exam.

"I'm not professional at painting." Qin Xueyao said helplessly, "Will Coach Jiang rate us? Redraws that fail?"

"I don't know, it shouldn't be so absolute, right?" Xia Li whispered.

"I draw very standard." Hua Ran said proudly, "Although my operation foundation is the worst in the national team, when it comes to painting, I have been learning to paint since I was 4 years old. This one, I am confident that I can get good grades."

Shu Chen also saw the map drawn by Hua Ran just now. The other players drew straight paths and a few key coordinates, but the map drawn by Hua Ran was 100% similar to the computer-generated map. No one really knew that. Can reach.

In the office on the third floor, Pei Feng put the stack of notebooks on the table and asked, "Does Master want to change his homework?"

Jiang Shaoyu said, "Well, I'll take a look first. Go back."

Pei Feng returned to the training room, and everyone opened the software and began to practice freely.

Jiang Shaoyu opened the book and found that Hua Ran's drawings were indeed very standard, with a similarity of more than 90% to the computer-generated map. Others, various roads and coordinate points, could at least draw clearly. Xia Li's map...

Are you a map or a ghost drawing?

The floor plan is okay, at least a little understandable. In the three-dimensional picture, the crisscrossing roads were like steel balls for washing dishes. Jiang Shaoyu had a headache, so he simply opened the management software and said, "Xia Li, come here."

Xia Li walked out of the training room like going to the execution ground.

After coming to the office, she stood at attention and her voice was clear: "Coach Jiang!"