Chapter 121

According to the arrangement of the schedule, the first round of the playoffs will not end until mid-August, and the Asian Championships will be held from August 1st to 5th. The players who are still in the playoffs will definitely not be able to catch up with this competition. Only players who remain at the base can participate on behalf of the national team.

Jiang Shaoyu called the coaching staff for a meeting to discuss strategies.

"This time, the only players in the national team who can participate in the Asian Championships are Pei Feng, Hua Ran, Qin Xueyao, Shu Chen, Shi Xiaobin, and Gui Siyang, a youth trainee. Our time is also very tight, so the lineup and tactics On the other hand, if you have any suggestions, feel free to mention them."

He paused, then said, "I have formed a training team to help them break in. If there are fewer people, although the changes in the lineup will not be as rich, it will be easier to break in."

Lao Xu asked: "Isn't Pei Feng a free agent? He can play in various positions, kid sniper, if Pei Feng is a free agent, there are many matching plans for the lineup, right?"

Jiang Shaoyu said: "I don't want to expose Pei Feng's free-agent's style of play so early. There is no need to show our cards in the Asian Championships. We only have one month of training. If Pei Feng changes positions, it will be too late."

The other coaches nodded in agreement when they heard this.

Fighting mobs, how can there be a direct big move?

Whether it's Pei Feng's free-player style or a novel strategy for a five-star difficulty map, it's definitely better if it's taken out in the World Series. Otherwise, if the trump card is exposed prematurely, once the Huaguo team wins the Asian Championships, they will be targeted by the opponent.

Coach Zhu suggested: "Xia Li and Xiao Zhou are not there, there is a lack of assaulters, and the output of the front row is not enough. Can you send the little devil to form a double sniper cooperation with Pei Feng, and play long-range kite flow tactics?"

Coach Gu proposed another way of thinking: "Didn't Shi Xiaobin play charge before? This kid is timid and likes to hide and wait for opportunities. After transferring to medic, his grasp of maps and rhythms has become much stronger. I think he can play Charger Medic, bring a charge | gun to supplement the output, and then bring a gauze and helmet to save your life."

Hearing this, Lao Chang couldn't help laughing: "I took Xiao Bin over the map during this period of time, and his position is indeed the same as that of a little mouse, and he is careful. It's okay to let him play back as a charger, and he can play the output in a wretched manner and play a set. Just run, no one else can find him. If he is injured, he can hide and wrap himself in gauze."

Coach Gu said: "In this case, he can complement Hua Ran. Hua Ran goes to rush, Shi Xiaobin hides and fights guerrillas, and the output of the front row is enough. Can you decide whether to use two snipers depending on the situation?"

Jiang Shaoyu combined everyone's opinions and finally decided: "We are temporarily preparing three sets of lineups. The first set is Pei Feng and Gui Siyang's double sniping, playing long-range kite flow; the second set is Shi Xiaobin and Shu Chen's double medic, which consumes In the late stage of the battle; in the third set, Shi Xiaobin returns to the charger position, and Shu Chen also takes the gun to the front row and made a breakthrough from the front row. What do you think?"

"I think so!"

"It's pretty good to be able to practice these three systems in a month. Don't be too greedy."

"That's right, the Asian Championships are mainly about training, allowing players to accumulate experience in the competition. There is no need to engage in too complicated tactics. If it is too complicated, it will be easy to overturn."