8 - DEAL

Sweat dripped down her skin like fallen rain, hair dangling like vines on her eyesight as she continuously pound the heavy metallic hammer into the sizzling sea stone.

The mineral glimmers underneath the hand of the darkness that surrounds the room, it glows like red hot sapphires and molten lava.

Every clang and hissed of the heated material echo on the concrete walls of the workshop, every slam of the hammer brought heat and fire that seems to crawl underneath her sweaty flesh.

"Fuck" she mumbled tiredly, sore arms throbbing.

Galien had given her the sea stone the second her filthy boots met the cold floor of the shop, it was heavy - much heavier than she had thought it will be.

The ore was smooth, smoother than any polished stone and grayer than ash. She had cut it open with a great effort and countless painful grunts, the mineral underneath the thick layer of the stone glimmered like a chunk of precious diamonds.

Similar to its ore, the material underneath were grey, tho a tad bit darker and yet despite of its clouded edges, it glimmers like glass when the heated glare of the liquid fire hit it just right.

Galien had commanded her to make Smoker's requested weapon by her own self, she had agreed wholeheartedly, Galien huffed - upset that his 'punishment' didnt work and instead made the young woman beamed with joy.

Working with a precious material like Sea Stone is a dream for people like her who enjoys tinkering and building something out of their own mind, it was hard to come by, rarer than emeralds or painite. It will be a fool of her if she complain about it.

"Look at my girl working so hard!" She rolled her eyes at the booming voice of Galien, he was loud, so loud he was sure smoker could hear his voice all the way on his station.

"Keep it down will you?" She had said with a grunt as she raised her bulging arm and strike the hammer onto the heated sea stone that lay underneath her, it hissed and sizzle upon the impact of the iron, sparks of flying fire enveloping her space as a bead of sweat rolled down her forehead.

"I'll be as loud as I want, brat" it was Galien's turn to roll his eyes. She didnt answered, too busy keeping track on the sea stone, it was sensitive - if she was slow it will immediately cool off, if she was fast, it will shatter.

"So.." he cleared his throat, leaning on the door way with a smirk on his face.
"Did you fuck anyone on the baratie?"

Her hand slip, the sea stone shattered like ice and fell down on the filthy ground.

"Oh shit-"

Her hammer flew from her hand, wind blowing like a snicker as it push it straight from where she want it - on galien's big old head.

"GET THE HELL OUT!"

The hammer pierce itself on the concrete - missing the left of his eyes.

"shIT!-" Galien gave a terrified shriek, running with his tails tucked between his legs.

"YOU DECAYING BASTARD! IF YOU FUCKING COME HERE AGAIN I'LL HAVE YOUR BALLS OF YOUR PATHETHIC WRINKLY DICK!"

________________________

"You look lovely as the dawn, Vice captain tashigi-"

"Stop your pathethic flirting, old man" y/n had exclaimed, a frown on her brows and a scowl on her lips.
"Tashigi is a good woman, dont trap her with your disgusting filthy fingers" she hissed through greeted teeth, glaring Galien with all she have.

"And don't think I forgot what happened earlier, bastard. Do you know how hard it is to work with sea stone you pathethic excuse of a-"

"I apologize didn't I?! Goodness i even gave you flowers-"