11 - GOD •

Warning: smut

_______________________________________

She was a fiesty one, all glare and scowl - seething with pure irritation that practically drip at every squint of her eye.

Full lips and honey eyes that glimmers like gold underneath the fire of the burning torch. Hair the color of raging fire - orange and oh so bright, a color suited for a woman that could burn with a single glance.

She was all curse and sneer, tongue heavy with sharp words and fist dangling with fury.

She sat close to the wooden walls of the lively bar - brimming with locals and Marines alike who enjoys a good ale and loud jazz. Y/n met her eyes a few times, brief but she hold every glance close to her like it was an hour long.

She was a wild beauty, one that y/n almost thought she couldn't reach.

Key word, thought.

Because the pretty woman now lay trembling underneath her like she was born to do so.

And one this is for sure, she's a screamer.

"Oh fuck!" The marine threw her head back, a bead of sweat rolling down her neck like a sinful temptation, a warm welcome for her to sink her teeth on her flesh and mark her with purple and red.

Her thighs wrapped painfully around her waist - trembling and tightening with every jerk of her soaked palm.

"Feels good?" She decided to ask, she was writhing beneath her, fiery hair spread out like a burning halo on the silk sheet of her bedroom, the glare of the moonlight painted her smooth skin, droplets of sweat glimmering underneath like shattered gems.

The sounds of her wet cunt was loud, embarrassingly loud. She was dripping on her palm, gushing at every thrust of her finger, her puffy folds glistening under the light of the moon.

"Fuck, youre taking my fingers so well sweetheart" Leona - a name she had told her after a long talk - moaned on her filthy words, back arching on the bed.

She was so fucking warm, so wet, so so tight. Velvet walls sucking her in at every move of her hand, the tip of her fingers touching the nerves hidden deep inside of her gut - Y/n is making her see stars, taking her to the heavenly earth at every pleasure she gave her.

Leona is moaning like a desparete whore, every sound came from the deepness of her chest. Her hand dig on the hardness of her arm, nails piercing on her muscles.

"S-so good!" Her toes curl, lips open wide as a single drool drip from her mouth. She could feel Y/n's finger move inside her pussy, the slick sound of her cunt echoing on the warm room, she's stretching her so good, so wide, skillful fingers in a pace that made her eyes crossed in unbearable pleasure.

"You're made to take my fingers, arent you?" She had asked with a shit eating grin, watching as the woman beneath her mumble words she couldn't quite comprehend.
"What was that sweetheart? Cant hear you" she leaned her head towards her mouth, warm breath fanning her ear.

The fiery marine opened her lips tho no words had come out, as if every letter were stuck on the closeness of her throat and all she can think about is the pleasure that's clouding her brain.

"Fuck, look at you" the investor's unoccupied hand travel to her throat.
"Cant even say anything huh? Did I fuck you dumb my little marine?" She kissed her cheek before she gave her a single tight squeeze. "That's alright, pretty thing like you shouldnt even be thinking" her thumb went to her bottom lip, circling the plump soft flesh of her mouth before pushing it in and pressing on the pad of her tounge. "Just lay here and take my fingers like a good girl hm?" She chuckled when she nodded her head viciously, hair sticking on her forehead with sweat.