10 - ORDERS

"Ara~ it seems like Garp is right" A voice as cold as the morning wind had swallow the silence of the room.
"You are a one hot babe"

Xeno looked up from where he peacefully sat, a book between his two palms as his master - a tittle he insist to call y/n - turned around and step away from the many heavy metal cogs and tools to face the bastard who dare disturb them.

Aokiji Kuzan stood as tall as a man who holds the power of destruction on the palm of his hand, black hair than turned brown under the clear daylight were spread out like halo atop his head, underneath his usual white vest was a striking yellow necktie and a navy blue linen shirt.

He looks beautiful underneath the glare of the morning light, angelic almost, as if each corner of his skin were meant to be worship and kiss by the lips of every maiden he chose to have.

Xeno stood up clumsily, the brown book he held which contains the study of machinery and engineering physics were dropped on the floor with a loud thick 'bang!'
He saluted the admiral with a perfect posture of a train soldier, created by the experince of the torture of the sea and the spit of the cruel higher ups.

"Oh Xeno, good to see you" kuzan had exclaimed, a lazy drawl on his tounge. "Haven't seen you in a while, Akainu said you were probably dead" he shook his head, almost despondent - as if relieving the sad moments however, his face, which deprived of any sort of emotion, say otherwise. "For what it's worth, I mourned for you" his large hand that could probably crush xeno's skull with a singe flick of his finger had dropped on his shoulder, heavy it was, too heavy infact that it made the young marine slouched in its unbearable weight.

Xeno's eyes twitch, four finger carefully and slowly touching his lips before mentioning to him. 'Thank you' he had signed.

Y/n released a chuckled, amused.

"Good, now that's out of the way" kuzan turned to her then, hands behind his back and looming at her like a giant. "What's your name pretty lady? You look like you could bench press me, that's super hot."

Before she could even retort nor open her mouth, Xeno - the man who usually move as calm as a content sea - were now next to kuzan with a speed of someone she had never seen before, the marine had yanked the admiral's arm backward as if he was nothing but a mere civilian.

'Dont talk to a lady like that' he had signed with great irritation
'Dont use filthy words to court someone' he followed, hands moving hastily and recklessly.

The past few weeks she had been with the boy were spent burried under the pages of 'Sign Language' books, she wanted to talk to him without the use of paper and lead pencil. So whenever she had time, mostly in nights were the fear of the nightmares plague her like a looming ghost, she will try her hardest to learn and memorize - an act she was glad at because there is no way in hell she will pass this opportunity to see the great admiral kuzan gets scolded by someone much smaller than him about the 'importance of respectful courting'.

"I dont know what you mean" kuzan lazily said as the young marine continuously scold him.
"I'm not planning to court her, pipsquek. I'm just trying to get in her pants" he had shamelessly said as if she wasn't there.

Xeno, in pure bewilderment, had backed away - frantic hands now stop in mid-air, as if frozen.

"You came here with a sole purpose to fuck me?" Is she really that fucking hot to have aokiji visit her like some dog in heat?

"Of course, what else? I'm not really particularly interested on what you're doing" he had replied, the coldness of his voice contradicting the heat of his gaze.