Wez's June, 2022 Update

Just a quick update:

Since the storm took our service poles down, cutting us off for a miraculous only eight days (thanks to much swifter insurance claim processing practice) I still feel behind—just overwhelm and I need to catch up. 

I've had to stop reading—a condition I hate. (I'll be back once I feel I can slow just a bit. Couldn't be helped. Too much to fix!)

Writing priority now is on UPCOMING: Summer plans:

We're slowly preparing—after a break for longer than intended, now maybe two months—with our Otherborn serials this summer on Wattpad @KnightsofDystopia profile. Please join with us there.

And releasing frequent shorter cliff-hangery episodes written for Kindle Vella in the Earth's Crust Survival edition of Otherborn too.

Most output this month has been updating Vella for the story to flow into Wattpad's new story line... for those who've been planning on reading both (or if you still want to catch up w ECS...)

Otherborn: Earth's Crust Survival

[There's an online link to the menu available through your Inbox to our WP Beta friends (message me through WP pm for that) plus anyone in the US can also always find it via the Kindle Vella app. We're mostly updating three cliff-hangers per week now on the Vella side]:

OB - Ch.25 √ - DONE - Maddie starts a diary as a wanna be podcaster and learns about the mysterious, hidden people, the Mym, while they themselves are hiding in the camp, nurse-madeing Kai.

OB - Ch.26 √ - DONE - Fox struggles in conflict with orders to handle the appearance of Maddie and Crew in the midst of his mission; and hints at a past with connections to her.

OB - Ch.27 √ - DONE - Expecting Kai's imminent death, Maddie learns of her own father's involvement with the Mym; and agonizes over how much danger her time-buying comments have put them all in. What's their worth to the gang after Kai's gone?

OB - Ch.28 √ - DONE - The few still in camp band together to usher good friends onto next lives and to share their own grief. But that's not the end.

And from here it speeds up to three times a week...!

Our Wattpad adventure, "Otherborn: In the Wastelands Alone" is in plan draft to start, following 'Earth's Crust', above.

However still not corrected:

** RE: the formatting mistake in the Beta copy of 'Earth's Crust' for those of you reading (paragraph breaks still missing in some episodes. Can't seem to fix this. I just need more time.) I will try to get these most recent chapters included really soon. I'm just not sure when.

Mad Skills & Crazy Times: Personal Backyard Updates

For us it's still been continual cold, cold, cold and rain, rain, rain. But we're all too terrified to complain in case we get answered with heat domes again. That's a terror we don't really need.

No Mad Skill Crazy for you right now, although still tons to say on that front always, and when I continue. *I will update this here, if I get the chance!

Meanwhile, we're winning with slugs and there are some lovely natural oasis corners appearing all round us quite on their own—my favourite parts. Now the garden begins to mature. And the birds have returned—a singing paradise. Love this.

Changing Our Hearts

This month seems uplifting as life continues with more freedom outdoors, but oh, so hard to remember permission for joy. So much going on for many of us. Keep on, caring on... We're in this together and joy brings us hope. Potential is always unchecked!

Blessings from Mearth,

Cheers 'til next update!

* Updating frequency: continues erratic.

Thanks for reading,

≈ Wez

Be in the stillness...

≈ We're on the same page when our hearts sing in tune.