So Much Beyond Words!

I'm so blown away!

I have been honored this month by the kindest friends in the world.

(I don't know where this all came from...! Or why. But I'm the flatterest person on the whole of Mearth AND the Earth, right at this moment!)

These folks (and you know who you are!) have done things and said things--deep, meaningful things--that support me in ways beyond measure. I have, "The Wind Beneath My Wings" in my head, as I write.

This morning, again, I received a present (an early birthday present, this time) from my dear, DEAR friend, Jessica Titone, whose beautiful stories are here on Wattpad.

This gift, too, will mark the rest of my life!

(This is going to be my headshot on any books, if they ever get published. What do you think?)

Have a look at this GORGEOUS watercolor that Jess has given to me...

(WATERCOLOR ART by @JessTitone )

Is that a dragon or is that a dragon...?

That's Simon, btw.

He's been hanging around on my shoulder, since I was a kid... and it is SO unreal that Jess knew just what he looked like and painted him in!

Jess, you stagger me, with the honor.

You are all lovlie!

Thank you so much, my wonderful friends... all of you on Wattpad and those on the Earth!

(I'm going to leave and go write now, or I'll have to cry...)

)