Books

::

A/N

Thank you.

Thank you for reading I-Doll. I wrote thinking no one would ever read it but as the chapters passed, the story helped me see the first of everything. It built my confidence in writing.

It feels silly to attach so much meaning to such a simple story but for a young writer with no confidence, every person reading meant a lot. So, I thank you. If the story left you wanting to read more, dive into a different story, world and narration, check out some of my books listed below:

In the order they were published:

1. I-Doll | Choi Seungcheol

"We're both idols yet you look like a doll come to life and I, the child that desperately wants you

"We're both idols yet you look like a doll come to life and I, the child that desperately wants you."

Lee Yuri has been composing B-side tracks for hit boy group BTS in secret for years after being pushed out of Big Hit in the past. Ex-trainee, now Composer of a small entertainment company, Yuri finally debuted in a girl group. While promoting her first solo album and missing the warmth of her girl group members, Yuri might finally win an award at the year-end ceremonies. But one fateful encounter with Seventeen leader S.Coups changes everything.

The stage is broken, the awards get cancelled, and the crowd is screaming but all Yuri sees are the beautiful eyes of Choi Seungcheol—what happened?!

2. Backstage | Kwon Soonyoung

"The difference between you and me is that you belong in the light and I, Backstage

"The difference between you and me is that you belong in the light and I, Backstage."

::

Going Seventeen has gone a step further to create the ultimate prank episode ever-Undercover at the Seoul Broadcasting Office!

When Hoshi goes undercover, expecting to be bossed around by a boring old man only to meet a simple-minded, oblivious hot boss, the episode takes a real twist... After all, who knew that the mischievous Hoshi posing as the nerdy Kwon Soonyoung would find so much fun teasing Yoon Mina PD, who knows nothing of idols or the alike?!