19.

A/N Updates coming in faster because the comments are so uplifting omg, so touched <3

::

"Hyung, it's too dangerous to contact him." Wonwoo reasoned, "We're idols. If anyone finds out we contacted him or are connected to someone with a criminal history, everything we've built all these years will come to ruin."

Wonwoo's eyes pleaded for understanding. Seungcheol frowned, shaking his head, "I realise how bad it can get but there's something that needs to be done."

Seungcheol paused before looking at Wonwoo, "You remember that foreigner trainee Irina, don't you?"

"That girl you liked for a short while? She went back to study something else, didn't she?" Wonwoo couldn't understand why S.Coups was bringing up her in a conversation like this, "What has she got to do with any of this?"

Seungcheol looked away, moving towards the many pictures on Wonwoo's desk. "She didn't leave because she was tired of being a trainee." He closed his eyes remembering the painful memories of the past, "She left because she had no option but to go."

Irina had been beautiful. Sun-kissed skin with eyes lovelier than ivory and a gait as graceful as a princess. She had been kind, understanding and sacrificial. Seungcheol had liked her far too much and maybe it was what had caused her ruin.

Seungcheol opened his eyes to look at the happy faces of his seventeen members on the photograph on Wonwoo's desk, "Irina left because I told her to go

Seungcheol opened his eyes to look at the happy faces of his seventeen members on the photograph on Wonwoo's desk, "Irina left because I told her to go."

::

"Can we call instruments instead of the music for the stage version?" Yuri spoke into the mic while holding a bass guitar, "We have the band here and I have the sheet music. I'll lead."

Yuri was preparing for a new version of her solo song and thought going the traditional way was too boring, "Remember Beyoncé's Deja Vu? That's how they started too."

The director looked at her, frowning, "That's going to take time. But it's a good idea. Can you make it happen in the next 30 minutes?" He pointed at his watch and called the band the moment Yuri nodded. "It should be good enough for my audience."

Yuri felt confidence surge up her body. She looked at him, her lips curling up, "They won't know what hit them."

::

Twenty minutes with the band and things already seemed to be working out. They'd practised only twice but the version was already set in place. It helped that the band was a professional one with immense experience and talent to showcase. They had monitored the video Yuri had shown them and tried with the sheet music once, somehow making it all work together.

Yuri was sure it was gonna turn out well.

Just then, hearing a knock on the door, Yuri went to open while the rest practised. "Oh?" She was surprised to see him standing there, "What are you doing here?"