37.

A/N Obviously, I don't own any of the pictures here. While researching for the story, I found out about existing Sasaeng fansites. If I have used any of their pictures, please do tell me. I will pull those down immediately.

::

::

Yuri froze the moment she saw Jihoon and Seungcheol waiting for her at the station. She was wrapped in many blankets, only coming back to give her side of the story to the police in writing. She'd been holding herself strong, eyes red and body weak, to finish her last duty before she could finally tell herself everything was okay. But there they were, the two most important men in her life, standing there, looking over the many police officers, searching for her.

Her knees buckled the moment her eyes met with Seungcheol and tears ran free. All the strength that she had been forcing herself to have was wasted away within the moment.

"Yuri?!"

They ran to her the moment she sat down on the cold hard ground, by her side without a second wasted. Between tears, she met her brother's face and buried her face in his arms, crying her heart out. "Oppa..."

She felt his hands wrap around her in a tight hug, his warmth seeping right into her. "Its alright now, Yuri. You're safe now." Jihoon muttered softly as he patted her head, Seungcheol watching in tow.

There was little to say with Yuri encased in the arms of her brother, her little sobs slowing down as she grew tired. Seungcheol could only watch with wide eyes, take in the truth bit by bit. The heavy guilt of not having walked her home the night she got abducted, of not having found the problem sooner and avoided it altogether... He wondered if he could finally let it go.

"I'm the one who got abducted..." Yuri spoke grubbily, wiping her tears with her fingers and then pointing a hand out from under the blankets, towards Seungcheol, "Why then, do you look more hurt?"

She sounded like a little child complaining for not getting more toffees than her neighbour and in that soft voice and crying face huddled in multiple blankets, Seungcheol truly thought she was cute. Watching his girlfriend be so adorable in front of him made Seungcheol smile out of nowhere.

 Watching his girlfriend be so adorable in front of him made Seungcheol smile out of nowhere