13.

::

Seungcheol's smirk was evident when he walked into her VIP hospital room with the bag from Jeonghan's live. Closing the door behind him, he turned to see Yuri who was packing her belongings into a bag identical to the one she had given him.

"All ready?" He asked, walking up to her as she stood with a crutch in one hand. Today, Yuri was finally being discharged from the hospital and Seungcheol had only come to help her pack before the family or company were to come and escort her home.

Yuri nodded, zipping the bag and turning to him, "I'm done packing. I just have to wait for Jihoon-Oppa to come in and sign on the discharge papers."

Seungcheol ran his hand over the soft leather of her bag, "He's going to grill us about these bags, you know? After the V-live incident yesterday he really suspects us. He even asked me tons of questions."

Yuri looked him in the eye, alarmed, "What did you tell him?"

Seungcheol smiled, walking towards her until there was little space left between the two of them

Seungcheol smiled, walking towards her until there was little space left between the two of them. He looked down at her with a gaze so mischievous that Yuri couldn't think. "Just the simple stuff." He licked his lips, "That it was something a fan of yours had sent and you gave it to me."

The bag that Seungcheol had received, he observed, had his name and hers stitched by hand with a cute little heart on the side to add. It didn't seem like a fan item to him.

Yuri sucked in a breath and Seungcheol drew even closer, sufficiently close to hear his breath. "T-that's a good enough excuse. Did he believe it?"

"Mhm." Seungcheol's hum itself was deep enough to make Yuri's heart go wild but the way he eyed her lips, made her shiver in place. "For now."

"Why are you so close?" Yuri whispered softly, looking right into his eyes, making his lips curve upward

"Why are you so close?" Yuri whispered softly, looking right into his eyes, making his lips curve upward. He was closing the distance but she showed no signs of moving back.

Seungcheol stopped, "That bag is a couple item." He said looking down at their bags. "You even stitched our names together."

Yuri looked down at the bags, flustered, "Y-yeah. I just thought it was really pretty when I bought it so..." She trailed off, unable to come up with an excuse.

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow, realising he'd won. "Couple items are for couples though. Didn't you say you just wanted to go on a few dates and see if we were even compatible? What changed?" His smirk was victorious, happy.

"C-cheol-ssi... You've just been so nice to me that I—" She tried to explain but was cut off by his voice.

"Call me by my name and speak, Yuri."

One look at him and she knew he meant it

One look at him and she knew he meant it. He wanted her to call him by his name, to be completely informal around him regardless of their age difference and that itself spoke miles to her. In a very tiny voice, she spoke out his name,

"Seungcheol..."

He nodded, his smile widening, urging her to go on, "...Choi Seungcheol, I think... I think I actually fell for you." She breathed out her words, not even daring to look at him. Confessing was hard and every time she had looked into his extraordinary eyes, she had felt more nervous.

She waited for a few seconds but when she didn't receive a reply, it made her wonder whether she'd said something wrong. Had she made a mistake? Should she have not confessed? Yuri's fears made her look up at him and explain, "Maybe I'm going too fast but I—"

But before she could finish, Seungcheol's lips came crashing down on hers, kissing her softly. He moved like he knew what he was doing as he wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling him to him so he could deepen the kiss. Yuri was surprised but gave in almost immediately, kissing him back.

::