06.

::

If Yuri had been stealing glances at Seungcheol before, she was full-on staring at him now. She couldn't help it, really. He'd asked her out and she had no freaking idea why.

She kept thinking about it, why would someone as well-off as Choi Seungcheol ask her out? In her own eyes, she didn't look any special. She was pretty, sure but she wasn't some drop-dead gorgeous tall model. If anything, she was on the shorter side being barely over five feet two. She was a composer and an idol so she earned just fine but frankly, Yuri could bet Seungcheol earned more per year as far as idol earnings went. Her royalties from composing were a nice bonus every month but Seungcheol didn't seem the type to pick her just because of her money.

So why? Why did Choi Seungcheol ask her out? What did he see in her that she wasn't seeing?

Yuri turned and asked her members, "Tell me something, what does it mean when a guy asks you out on the second day of meeting you?"

The eldest pretended to think, "I guess it depends, did you talk to him all day and it turns out you guys have the same taste in everything?"

Yuri shook her head, "We barely know each other."

Her member, sat back in her seat with a knowing look, "He thinks you're easy then. Definitely."

"What do you mean?" Yuri grew interested, "In what manner?"

Yuri's group member wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Look at you, Yuri, you're stunning. You go to the gym every day and exercise, you eat well instead of starving yourself and dress up pretty. Who wouldn't want a girl with that kind of body? He's 100% trying to get in your pants. For sure."

Her member had a point and Yuri looked in Seungcheol's direction, confused. "He doesn't seem like that kind of guy though." Seungcheol was listening to Hoshi and Dokyeom speak when he met Yuri's eyes and smiled softly, confusing her even more. How could someone with a smile that pure be chasing her for her looks? It didn't seem right.

"Eonnie, you there? Yah, Lee Yuri, are you even alive?" One of her members waved a hand in front of her to bring Yuri back to reality

"What is it?" Yuri asked. "Also, did you just speak down to me, maknae-yah?" She watched her member cross her arms and frown.

"You've been zoning out since a while so I thought I'd let you know. They're going to award the Daesang for Day 2."

"Oh, already?" Yuri straightened out her clothes and looked in the direction of the stage, focusing on what was happening around her.

Nudging her members, she spoke as a leader, her voice holding authority, "Since we haven't been invited to tomorrow's event, today's going to be the last day for us. We're already done with the performances today so exactly 15 minutes after the Daesang award is presented, everyone will go to the stage one by one for the photo clicking and interaction with fans. We're going before Twice and after Seventeen so I don't want either of you to leave your seats without mine or the manager's permission."