16.

::

Seungcheol found Yuri standing by the corner at the end of a dark hallway, hiding from the embarrassment she'd just caused.

"Yuri?" He called out to her.

She looked at him and beckoned him over so that nobody in the visible spectrum could notice her standing there.

"What are you doing here, in the dark?" He asked, looking around. There was no one nearby.

"Hiding obviously." She spoke in whispers, "I'm going to avoid Jihoon-Oppa until the shoot begins."

Seungcheol smiled at her silly attitude, finding it incredibly amusing

Seungcheol smiled at her silly attitude, finding it incredibly amusing. How was she so perfect? She had a childish, fun side to her that made her irresistible. Walking to her, S.Coups wrapped his arms around her small frame, smuggling his nose into her neck. He was hugging her from behind, careful to not put any weight over her injured leg.

Yuri looked at him, surprised, "Cheol-ssi! We can't do this here... What if someone finds us?"

"Doing what?" He had a mischievous smirk on his face as his eyes met hers, making her blush, "All I'm doing is hugging my girlfriend

"Doing what?" He had a mischievous smirk on his face as his eyes met hers, making her blush, "All I'm doing is hugging my girlfriend. Can't I even do that?"

"W-we're at work though..." Her nimble voice disappeared as Seungcheol buried his nose into her shoulder and left a small kiss.

She shivered, "Choi Seungcheol..."

His lips curled upward over her skin as he whispered softly, "I like it when you call me by my name, no suffixes." he kissed the back of her neck softly, "Just purely, your Seungcheol."

He observed how she took a large breath in, her ears growing redder by the second

He observed how she took a large breath in, her ears growing redder by the second. She was nervous around him. Seungcheol pulled away, having gotten the answer he needed.

She turned around at the loss of his warmth to see him holding out a hand to support her while walking, "Come, " he said, "Its time for the broadcast."

::

"It was later found that the screws connecting the lighting had gone bad due to not being serviced over a long period of time," Woozi explained to the cast of Ask Us Anything as they were shooting, "Thankfully, when it did fall, Coups-hyung got there in time to avoid a major disaster."

They were at the question-answer corner and the hosts nodded speaking over how lucky it was that Seungcheol had saved Yuri in the nick of time. Woozi was about to ask his last question.

Taking a deep breath, he looked into the eyes of the people in front of him, "This is my last question for the day. I have a special connection with someone in this room that the world doesn't know. Who is this person and how am I connected to them?"

The hosts grew uneasy at the sound of the question. A special connection? Heechul put his hand up first looking over at Yuri.

"Can I even say this in front of the camera?" Heechul hesitated before speaking, "Chongdap! The person you're related to is Yuri and are you two dating?"

Yuri stifled a laugh as Woozi walked to him with the red toy hammer, "No." He said hitting Heechul on the head.

The crew burst into laughter and complaints flew all over the place for Heechul's silly answer. They were both idols, how could they possibly date?

Su Gun's eyes widened as he realised something among the chaos, "Chongdap!!" He rose from his seat dramatically, not believing he had cracked the answer.

Everyone looked at Su Gun expectant as he said, "The person is Lee Yuri and she's the sibling you've hidden from the world all your life."

"Ayyyyy" Youngchul spoke, "A hidden sibling? That's impossible." But when Woozi did not deny it, they all turned to look at him.

Woozi silently answered, "That's correct. Yuri isn't my real sibling but my aunt's daughter. She's my closest cousin."

And that was when the real chaos began.

::