30.

A/N I'm so doubtful with this one... Let me know what you think tho. I might edit it based on the response.

::

"You have got to be kidding me," Yuri exclaimed at the sight of her favourite run-down book sitting on top of the wooden desk. She looked directly at the camera, "You broke into my home???" She asked as if her kidnapper was watching her.

Looking at her, one couldn't possibly think she had been abducted because Yuri walked around the room so naturally, so uncaring as if it belonged to her.

"I get that you're a fan of Seungcheol and everything... But my medicines, my favourite book? That's a little too much for a stalker, you know?" She reasoned in front of the camera, trying to have a conversation with her captor.

But when she didn't receive a reply, she began talking to herself, "I don't know why you went through the process of putting me in here anyway. Why not just kill me? That would be easier. Or was it to threaten me?"

She pondered over the thought, "Thats useless. Seungcheol will come for me and so will Woozi-Oppa. I'm not in here for long anyway, why bother?"

Yuri sighed when she received no response. What a boring kidnapper she had... "Anyway, I want Tonkatsu for dinner today, okay?"

::

Seungcheol knocked on Woozi's door with food in his hands

Seungcheol knocked on Woozi's door with food in his hands. He peeked inside the studio, "Aren't you hungry?" Woozi had been in there with the Maknae line since morning, recording their unit song.

"Oh? Hyung!"

The members glanced at Seungcheol with relieved expressions, grateful to have a break after so long. The four huddled near the sofas where Seungcheol placed the food and drinks. "Eat up. Jeonghan's coming in a bit too."

"Thanks hyung, I was starving," Dino spoke, digging into the bags and pulling out multiple boxes. He was just about to open one when Seungcheol stopped him suddenly, "Not that one, that's for Woozi."

Seungkwan looked at Seungcheol with a sly smile, "What is this hyung? Are you favouring Woozi-hyung now?"

Meanwhile, Vernon had already found his pick and had begun eating. He observed Woozi's raised eyebrow and curious expression. Seungcheol took a seat next to him, a little taken aback, laughing awkwardly, "Yah, what are you saying? I always treat him well." He spoke pointing a finger at Seungkwan.

" He spoke pointing a finger at Seungkwan