1.

A fine morning, chirping of birds could be heard clearly and sun is high in sky shining brightly,spreading his rays around the world making it glow up.a boy was making his hairs humming songs.
??:hmm...
He is humming in his sweet and deep voice.he looked in mirror and BLushed little looking at himself but then he took his makeup kit and applied a light makeup as he know his best friend doesn't like when he put too much makeup.

He gave a kiss to mirror and took bag stepping out of room and shutting the door behind.

When he walk downstairs he saw his Eomma and appa were talking about something.
??:good morning appa and ma~
Both looked up when they heard the voice of their sweet heart.
??:a very good morning tae baby/love...had a good sleep..

Boy came close to them and gave them each a hug and peck on cheeks and nodded telling.
Tae:yes ma....a very good sleep and what is for breakfast?
Jin smiled and said.
Jin:my baby's special pancake..
Taehyung's eyes lit up and he immediately ran to kitchen while Jin laughed and followed him behind.

_______________

After having breakfast together taehyung was  bidding goodbyes to his ma and pa when his phone ranged.he looked at caller id and smile widely.
Tae:hello...
??:good morning Jaan~
Taehyung blushed and replied.
Tae:good morning kookie..
Jk:did my baby left house?
Tae:yes leaving only.... jimin-ah Came to pick me up..
Jungkook groaned and said.
Jk:i am so sorry bub...i woke up late otherwise I would've fetched you first...
Taehyung gigled and said.

Tae:it's okay baby...you come fast i will be waiting okay..
Jk:yes take care and reach early.
Tae:yes..
Jk:say good morning to jin hyung and namjoon hyung..
Taehyung looked at them who smiled at him and wishes him good morning too.
Tae:they heard and wished you the same.

Jungkook smiled at other side and said.
Jk: okay did you have a heavy breakfast?
Taehyung pouted and said.
Tae: you want me to get fat?
Jungkook can imagine hearing his tone that taehyung is pouting right now..
Jk:nah bub...just worried about you...what if you faint like before that's why i was asking.
Taehyung looked down smiling and said.
Tae: i had and you also go freshup i know you didn't freshen-up yet..and have breakfast then come fast..
Jk:yes*smile*...
Tae:byy then muah...
Taehyung kissed the phone and ended the call and looked at Jin and namjoon who were smiling at him.

Jin:now i know damn sure that,that bunny will not have his breakfast so take bento with you.
Taehyung giggled and nodded taking it and left the house where his soulmate is waiting in the car with sleepy eyes.

Taehyung giggled and said.
Tae:you didn't get to sleep i guess?
Jimin glare at him and said.
Jimim:yes your hubby woked me up early to fetch his wifey..

He fake cried..
Jimin: god!i will sleep in class and you will not stop me..
Taehyung blushed and nodded and sat inside the car and gave a chocolate to jimin which he fetch while coming out of kitchen.
Jimin:thanks babe..
He kissed taehyung's cheeks to which Taehyung giggled.

Tae:kookie will kill you if he get to know you kissed me..
He said in threatening tone and jimin looked at him with wide eyes..
Jimin:god...let's go and please don't tell him this..
Taehyung giggled and nodded.
He loves to tease jimin so much...his brother like soulmate..

Soon they reached their University and Taehyung got off the car and jimin parked the car at their alotted places...yes they have alloted places as University is so big and has so many students so it get difficult to park car so they have fixed placed for themselves....

Taehyung and jimin started to walk inside after jimin parked the car.they were talking about random things while walking.
Tae:yea and you know nah how much hurt he got?
He pouted sadly and jimin chuckled saying..
Jimin:but it's his fault too as he was the one who talked bad about you and that to infront of "him" think then what will "he"do with him..
Taehyung rolled his eyes and they stepped in hallways when suddenly a boy ran to him in full speed.

Then he bend down infront of taehyung and Jimin holding his knees and panting heavily.taehyung and jimin let him calmed down..
??:mrs Jeon you know what happen?
Taehyung looked at him with doe eyes,this person is the messenger of them who pass messages and University's hot news to them and all around the university..

Tae:what happen soobin?
Soobin took deep breath and said.
Soobin:bhabhi....hyung is fighting again on playground.
Taehyung and jimin gasped with wide eyes and shouted together..
Tae&min:WHAT??
they immediately made their way to playground.

When they came their they saw all students were gathered together and cheering loudly for someone..
Taehyung and jimin came their and all student's made way for them and both walked in front to see "him" fighting with a boy who was none other than bully of the uni..

Tae:KOOKIE STOP IT..
he yelled and kookie guy looked at him and passed him a smile but then he looked at the front boy with dark eyes.
Jk:i will kill you.

He said with his dangerous tone making everyone tremble their and make their knees go weak just by his voice then with his glare what will happen?
Tae: baby stop it.... principal will kick you out of University..

But nah jungkook continued to fight with his red angry eyes punching and kicking the boy infront of him who was now Breathing heavily and blood was flowing out from his nose.. taehyung and jimin and saw that.jimin hold taehyung's arms and told him.
Jimin:tae stop him he will die..

Taehyung took deep breath and said loudly..
Tae:BABY STOP IT FOR ME.... ATLEAST.....
and their jungkook throwed last punch on boy and stopped then he wiped his side of lips and looked at taehyung with soft eyes ever and said.
Jk:i stopped bub..

Saying that he was about to make his way to taehyung when beaten up boy spoke up..
Boy:duh!i see becoz of your sl*t you stopped....aigoo how weak are you for this boy huh?

Jimin and others who were watching this gasped loudly with wide  eyes and kept their hand on mouth then looked at taehyung who was rolling his eyes then their gaze fell on jungkook whose eyes turned red dark red like he will kill anyone now who will dare to come in his way..

And that happened, in a flash speed jubgkook turned to that boy who flinched hard looking at the speed he turned around..
Jk:WHAT DID YOU SAID?
he said with ocean like deep voice and all students back away as they know this boy here will not survive any longer after what he said..

Boy gulped hard and looked at taehyung who was looking at him with teary eyes but smirk was sticked on his lips.he was just praying for this boy becoz he didn't did right by saying something like this to taehyung that to infront of Jeon jungkook the best friend and life of taehyung...... his death is fixed......

________________________________

How are you lovelies....damn i am bored say what to do?

Anyways new story 😂 lol... can't control you know nah..

Anyways vote it and follow me and comment or dm me your idea for my new story till then Bui bui.

🥺🥺💋💋