12...

both were still hugging each other on balcony when suddenly taehyung leaned backwards downway opening his arms feeling the soft breeze on his milky skin.

jungkook grabbed him by his waist holding him tightly.
jk:baby... what if I wasn't holding huh?
he asked sternly and taehyung giggled saying.

tae:because I know when I am with you no one and not a thing can hurt me.... and well I was knowing you will hold me before I will fall..

he laughed but jungkook sighed smiling.
taking him up again and picked him up in bridal style and walked back to room.

jk:yea yea I know but still what if you would have fallen off from there?
tae:but you were there right?

jungkook nodded looking away as really can't win against taehyung and his talks.

jk:okay okay you sassy boy, now come down did you ate anything?

taehyung thought for a while and shook his head as no making jungkook sigh and he said.
jk:I will make something fast for you, go ahead get freshup..

taehyung nodded and he smile running to washroom and jungkook went down stairs smiling shaking his head at taehyung's cuteness.

after making something for taehyung and himself he placed it nearly in tray and made his way to taehyung's room and opened the door and walked inside.

he kept tray on table and sat on bed waiting for taehyung, soon enough taehyung came inside there and smiled at jungkook who returned it with soft one.

jk:come eat it..
he said and grabbed plate from tray and passed it to taehyung who sat beside him and took it.

taehyung sniffed the food and sigh delighted with the sweet aroma coming from the food.
tae:aww thanks baby you are the best.
saying that he diged in eating up and jungkook watched him softly in between taehyung also feed him.

at last bite of food taehyung is sitting on jungkook's lap who is grabbing his waist in his soft grip.

taehyung giggled as he fed jungkook and took half bite himself.
tae;baby I was thinking if we could go out?
jungkook looked at him wiping his side of lips with a finger and licking his own finger.

taehyung thought for a while and wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck and one hand made his way to jungkook's lips wiping it and wrapped it around jungkook's neck and locking his hand at back of jungkook's head.

jk:where you wanna go bub?
tae:umm amusement park, it's been so long since we visited one..
jungkook nodded as it is indeed true and he can neve disagree with the taehyung's words anyways, taehyung's words are like leaf streak for him...

jk:sure baby, when you wanna go?
he asked and ruffled taehyung's hairs when taehyung said.
tae:when you are free?
he asked with sparkling eyes and jungkook didn't had the heart to reject it, even if he isn't free anytime soon he sure can clear his schedule for taehyung-his baby.

jk:when you wanna go just tell me I will clear out my schedule and accompany you..
taehyung thought for a while and said.
tae:ahmm mumma and dada is returning from California in two days then we will go... is that okay?
jungkook smiled and nodded

jk:more than okay baby, whatever you say..

taehyung nodded satisfied and hugged jungkook keeping his head on jungkook's chest.

tae:I'm gonna tell my children's that how caring you are towards me..

jungkook's heart melted at his words and he smiled widely saying.
jk:ofcourse you have to tell them about their dada..

taehyung giggled that sounded music to jungkook's who secretly took out his phone to record.. whenever he gets stressed or sad he can hear it and his all stress or sadness will be washed away.

tae:baby sleep with me..
as wrong it is sounding to us but jungkook smiled softly and nodded he kept plates on table not even caring to put it in kitchen all he cares about cuddling with his personal teddy bear.

taehyung layed down and took blanket near his chest waiting for jungkook to join him who soon slipped himself inside the comforter which taehyung took on his body.

jungkook streched his arms and turned off the light but before he could close his eyes, his phone rang loudly gaining both taehyung and jungkook's attention..

jungkook picked up the call after looking at the caller Id and smiled.
jk:yes ma...
jin:ohh baby,are you with tae baby? please be with him my baby is scared of staying alone and you must be knowing it. I and jonnie is feeling something bad happen or going to happen please take care of him till we reach back home.

his words just brought smile on jungkook's lips and making taehyung giggle.
jk:yes ma ofcourse I will take care of my baby and don't worry nothing is wrong, everything is okay.. just come back early and be safe..
jin nodded to particularly no one but himself as namjoon went out.

jin:and you too bun.. don't come late at night and take care of yourself. you know how much taehyung cares for you so be careful and take care of you as well with him...
tae:yes maa I will take care of baby, but come back fast maa I miss you.

jin:aww my baby mumma is sorry, will try come early okay baby?
taehyung hummed pouting snuggling on jungkook's chest.

jungkook took back phone smiling at taehyung's cute face expression.
jk:yes ma I will take care of myself with my baby you don't worry. just come back fast we miss you so much..
jin:yes bun will be back soon take care I will call tomorrow..
jungkook hummed and soon jin ended the call.

jungkook kept phone at table and turned off the lights and looked at taehyung to see him looking at him only with droopy eyes..

jk:baby go to sleep already, it is pass the time of your sleep.
taehyung giggled nodded snuggling further into jungkook's chest and digging his body into duvet sighing softly.

tae:good night kookie...
he said giving a peck on jungkook's chest who smiled and pulled taehyung's body flush on his chest and pecked his hairs saying.

jk:good night bub ,have a good sleep..
he said sighing but smiled formed on his lips when taehyung mumbled in his sleep..
tae:ofcourse it will be baby when you are with me...

______________________________________

here you go... tell me how is it and your favourite part... 😁

comment me down if you guys wanna add something in it.. 👇

do enjoy it..

vote it ⭐and comment me your ideas..👇

don't forget to follow me for more stories like this... till then byy take care.... 👋

love ya❤, saranghae❤, borahae 💜and I missed you guys🖤..

bogo shipda~