13.

after two days, at morning 8 am.... after doing their morning routine both taehyung and jungkook sat on dining table to eat breakfast prepaid by maid.. yesterday maid left early that's why there was no one with taehyung.

jungkook looked through his phone while feeding taehyung who is eating with the pout on his lips and he felt ignored by jungkook.

he can take everything but not jungkook's ignorance it makes him feel like crying and jungkook ignoring him is the least he would to take.....

he immediately stood up and took phone from jungkook's hand and placed his pretty ass on jungkook's lap who grabbed his waist in his hold, making taehyung comfortable in his lap..

jungkook's lips curved up at his actions as he looked at taehyung.

tae:ohh you are reading message no need baby, all you need to do is to feed Tae Tae while taetae will read messages for you..

jungkook's lips formed a smile at his cute language and he nodded feeding him..
jk:okay baby if you say so...
tae:hmm so dad is saying..

he cleared his throat and said in namjoon's voice..

tae:"kookie after waking up taehyung, please make sure he takes bath otherwise-what the hell"...

jungkook looked at taehyung who has turned red in embarrassment and taehyung said then.

tae:let's ignore further then jimini has messaged you saying.

he changes his voice to tiny one saying..
tae:"kook-ah bring tae with you today, I have pick my yoongi baby"... eww they are so disgustingly cute..

jungkook laughed pecking taehyung's back of hairs and feed him one more bite..
tae:kookie you eat too and then next..

he said scrolling down but one message caught his attention..

tae:"hii kookie, finally I got your number by one of your friend...come to university fast I wanna tell you something....." who the hell is she?

he read that message with greeted teeth and then asked him angrily glaring at the phone in his hand then turned his face to face jungkook who looked at him innocently saying.
jk:even I don't know baby, check it..

taehyung checked her id and clenched his jaw when he saw the name. she was none other than "Miss irene" the girl crushing over jungkook messily and madly..

she is a stingy bitch to whom taehyung hates from his bottom of his toe. she usually trys to get on his nerves..

tae: jeon jungkook what the hell is this? did you talked with her?

jungkook's eyes widened in shock as he immediately shook his head rapidly saying..
jk:no baby no I didn't even looked at her.. I swear on you baby... I am telling truth really. baby i-

before he could talk any further, taehyung leaned on him pecking his cheeks taking his breathe away as he said.

tae:I trust you my jaan, but I don't trust this bitches with you... I don't know what that bitch must by fantasizing about you.. but hell I will not let her come near you.

jungkook nodded snuggling his face in taehyung's crook of neck getting his warmth while snuggling further inside..
jk:'m sorry.
he said sadly wrapping his hand tightly around taehyung's waist who looked down at him and made him look up by placing his index finger under his chin..

tae:aww my baby why are you even apologizing it's not your fault.. I will see her don't worry.. I trust you too much to misunderstand you mah baby..

jungkook nodded on his neck..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

after having breakfast both left to university together in jungkook's car which he brought yesterday.

as soon as they entered in Hall ways of corridor everyone stopped and placed their gaze on them making them feel uncomfortable but who cares right..

taehyung shrugged it off as he clutched on jungkook's biceps which he is grabbing. jungkook's one hand wrapped around taehyung's waist as they kept walking when other came to them.

jimin:good that you came, I thought you both will get lateee...
he said in teasing tone making both jungkook and taehyung turn red in embarrassment.

tae:shut up jimini pabo and let's go..
jimin pouted as to what taehyung called him and he raised his hand to slap taehyung's head but stopped when he noticed the dark glare jungkook is passing him..

he put his hand down and ran to yoongi hiding behind him whining clinging on his arms.
jimin:yoonie that's not fair..
he whined making them all laugh..

while taehyung looked at jungkook and made a kissy face making jungkook laugh and returned his kiss back to him respectively 😂..

..........

soon they made it to class and saw whole class is already filled with students and on taehyung's and jungkook's seat one girl is sitting and beside one bench is empty.

so they decided to sit there as they made their way and sat down together, teacher enter inside..

Mrs wan:good morning students..
all stood up greeting her back and sat down when she told them to.

Mrs wan:okay so today one girl is going to join this lecture as she has some work as her activity, so jungkook get up..

jungkook looked at taehyung and pouted
but stood up with doe eyes..
Mr wan:sit beside suzain (that girl) and rossy you sit beside taehyung..

jungkook got up internally whining that he couldn't sit with his baby and taehyung is no different..

jungkook sat beside suzain but at outer side and rossy came and sat at bench beside jungkook's bench outer side means beside taehyung..

teacher started to teach writing down on blackboard.

while jungkook looked towards taehyung with longing eyes and other side taehyung's heart clench to see jungkook like this. he doesn't want his bunny to ever feel sad because of him.

he looked at rossy and said.
tae:hello can you sit inside, I wanna sit outside..

first rossy was confused as to why suddenly he is asking so but later gave in and sat inside and they exchanged their places..

after settling themselves, taehyung looked at jungkook who is leaning his head on his arms which are placed on bench and looking at taehyung with his puppy eyes, like his owner kicked him out..

taehyung also layed his head in same position as him and looked at jungkook and mouthed him it's okay....

jungkook nodded with sad pout while glaring at rossy like that girl or Mrs wan could've made her sit beside suzain no but they just have to separate jungkook from his taehyung..

taehyung looked up from jungkook's sad doe eyes looking at teacher still teaching, he grabbed the chance and stretched his hand out secretly and jungkook looked at it pouting and immediately grabbed it..

jk:baby.....
he whined while grabbing taehyung's hand and taehyung caressed his hand with fingers saying.
tae:bunny just this lecture okay... hmm

jungkook first opposed to it but later nodded as he really can't do anything now beside looking at taehyung with longing eyes...

_______________________________________

here you go... tell me how is it and your favourite part... 😁

comment me down if you guys wanna add something in it.. 👇

do enjoy it..

vote it ⭐and comment me your ideas..👇

don't forget to follow me for more stories like this... till then byy take care.... 👋

love ya❤, saranghae❤, borahae 💜and I missed you guys🖤..

bogo shipda~