4.

It is now lunch time,all are in canteen.jungkook, taehyung,jimin,yoongi and hobi made their way to a empty table.

Jungkook pulled taehyung closer when he saw he was about to bump a student who was coming towards them and Taehyung giggled when he saw this.he muttered  small sorry to that boy and grabbed jungkook's arms clinging on it and walked to table.

Later they all sat down while taehyung was alone who was standing as their were only 4 chairs at side of table but then jimin said.
Jimin:sit on jungkook's lap.
Taehyung BLushed and jungkook took his hand aside giving taehyung space who sat on his lap side ways swinging his legs left to right happily making jungkook smile.

Yoongi:yes and jungkook how was the meeting you attended yesterday on behalf of namjoon hyung?
Jungkook looked at him and said.
Jk:it was good but that mr Choi is really irritating.he keeps on asking why mr namjoon is not here even though i told him thousands of time that he is not feeling well.
He said with annoyed tone and yoongi nodded.
Yoongi:yes i heard that he is very annoying person.
Jk: indeed he is..

He said and looked at taehyung who is pouting now.
Jk:what happen babyboy?
Taehyung pouted more and said.
Tae:i am hungry and here you both are talking.SOOBIN...
he called and soobin ran to them.

Soobin:yes bhabhi...
Tae: c'mon order yaar.
He said and wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck and Jungkook chuckled and said.
Jk:okay so grab anything you like soobin with strawberry milkshake.
Tae:banana milk..
Jk:mango juice and 2 pink milk.
Yoongi,jimin and hobi smiled and nodded.
Soobin:okay..

He was about to go when taehyung stoped him saying.
Tae:and for yourself too and yeonjun(soobin's boyfriend)too don't worry we will pay the bill.
Soobin giggled and nodded running to join in line.

All laughed looking at him.
Nancy:so taehyung do you agree to take our classes after uni?
She asked and Taehyung looked at jungkook who smiled at him rubbing his palm lightly.
Tae: from tommorow on promise becoz today i have some work..
She nodded happily.

Jennie: thanks bhabhi.
Taehyung blushed pouting but all laughed looking at his red face.
Jimin:are you both really best friends?
He asked wriggling his eyebrows and Taehyung before looking at jungkook who was already looking at him with hopeful eyes.

Tae:ahmm don't know but he is my lifeline..
He said and got shy saying that openly then hide his face in jungkook's crook of neck.

Jk: you are my pipeline too.
He said and all laughed.taehyung giggled hearing that.
Tae:pipeline?😂😂
He laughed and they all joined him too.

After a while soobin,yeonjun and beomgyu came with trays of food for them.
They kept it on table and said.
Soobin:here bill..
Jungkook grabbed it and they all left taking their plates.

Hobi:c'mon dig in ..i am already starving..
He said and all digged in while jungkook who was looking at taehyung deeply who was drinking his strawberry milk first.
Taehyung looked at jungkook and smiled then said.
Tae:oh wait bun...i will feed you.

Jungkook nodded smiling and Taehyung started to feed him while eating own too.
Jimin:so what do you think about trip?
Taehyung looked up and said.
Tae: ofcourse i am coming and kookie too.
He said and hugged jungkook who smiled and nodded grabbing taehyung's waist in his hands holding him.

Jk:yes and jimin,yoongi and hobi are coming too.
Hobi looked at him with mouth full of food.
Hobi:awjwjwbnwjs...
Taehyung and jimin giggled.
Jimin:god! eat First...
Hobi chew fastly and gulped it down and said.
Hobi:how you know that we are coming?
Taehyung laughed and said.
Tae:becoz kookie and i wrote your three names on  it.
Jungkook chuckled and looked at them.

Hobi pouted and said.
Hobi:yah i am gareeb(poor)i don't have money..
Tae:it's okay i payed it already..
Hobi looked at him more like glaring and Taehyung hide in jungkook's chest.
Hobi:yah you didn't even asked us.
Tae:so what?you are coming means coming..right baby?
Taehyung looked at jungkook who nodded and all rolled their eyes.
All:JORU KA GULAM...(servant of your wife)

Taehyung BLushed hard and looked down with red cheeks while jungkook smirked and sipped on his banana milk..

Later they had their lunch and went to wash hands while taehyung got up from his special chair-jungkook' lap and grabbed trays in his hand which were soon taken away by jungkook's hand.
Jk:let me do it..you go use washroom.
Taehyung nodded and said.
Tae:i need you then.
Jungkook nodded and said
Jk: wait a min..

He took trays and gave it to canteen owner and payed bill with tip on it and came to taehyung.
Tae:let's go.
They made their way to washroom.

Taehyung went to use one of the toilet while jungkook stood outside of it.
Jungkook was still standing keeping his hands inside pocket waiting for taehyung when he saw troop of boys coming inside their.

They were some rude senior but they dare to mess with jungkook or taehyung then they are done for.jungkook stood their not giving fuck to them.

They enter and eyed jungkook then the stall behind him with raised eyebrows.
Senior¹: taehyung must be in?
He said as to he knows it and other too.it was the fact that they know very well.
Senior²:oh so protective over your best friend Jeon?
He said focusing on word "bestfriend"making jungkook to roll his eyes hearing that.

Jk:i am do you have any problem mr?
He said not giving fuck to thing called respect here.
Senior³: respect kid?we are your senior's?
He said more like questioning himself and jungkook chuckled darkly.
Jk:why should I give respect to some rotten pig's?

They greet their teeth feeling anger rising inside them after hearing it but suddenly a voice caught their attention.
Tae:kookie i am done..

He came out of stall and looked at jungkook who was looking at them and Taehyung followed his stares then sighed.they were looking at taehyung now with a look that jungkook know so well.

Jk:keep your eyes down before i took it out of socket..
He gave them a direct threat and believe or not their soul did trembled hearing his deep dangerous voice.

Then without saying anything Jungkook picked up taehyung in bridal style and came out of bathroom.

Taehyung sighed and said.
Tae:baby let me wash my hands..it's dirty..
Jungkook didn't said anything but kept looking at him then said.
Jk:let it be..
Taehyung whined and said.
Tae:you crazy bunny let me wash my hands it stinks..
Jungkook took him to wash hands near wash basin out their.

________________________________

Jeonlous is so good yaar......🙈😂😂😂