3.

Taehyung returned back and jungkook shift a little back to give him space to walk and Taehyung walked through it and sat on his chair.
Tae:i understood it bub.
He said looking at jungkook who nodded.

Tae: wait i will explain it to you all..
He said and jimin,Suga,hobi and few others looked behind at taehyung.as they know taehyung make them understand so well.
All:yes please..
Taehyung giggled and said.
Tae: Yes see it's easy..

Taehyung started to make them understand with so simple words that anyone can understand it clearly while jungkook was nodding looking at taehyung getting his every word in his mind.

After 10 minutes, taehyung looked at them and said.
Tae: understood?
He asked and they nodded and said together.
All:thank you bhabhi...
Then they turned around and started to solve it in their note books and Taehyung looked at jungkook and jungkook smiled passing him water bottle.

Taehyung took it drinking it and jungkook said tugging taehyung's hairs behind his ears after he was done drinking water.
Jk:bub....we were thinking after all classes are over.you could tutor us after uni time..
Tae:us?

Taehyung said looking at him with confused eyes.
Jk:yes our row and last row students will be staying after classes for you...they asked me so i thought to ask you first...

Taehyung thought for a while and said.
Tae:maybe from tommorow please..
He said showing his puppy eyes and jungkook nodded smiling and pat his head saying.
Jk: ofcourse...
Taehyung giggled and grabbed the pen of jungkook even though he has his own he loves jungkook's pen not like jungkook mind it right?

He started to write down the things in jungkook's book copying from his own books as jungkook written in his book and he is copy pasting it in jungkook's book now.
Jk:baby can i take a nap?wake me up when next teacher comes..

Taehyung looked at him and nodded as he know jungkook didn't got sleep last night becoz yesterday he was out of Seoul for some work and returned back at mid night.after meeting taehyung and checking at him he went back home and then slept.so it was already 3 to 4am so he didn't get any sleep.

Jungkook layed his head on bench folding one hand under his head while one hand on Taehyung's thigh keeping it their steadily.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and pat his back lightly looking at him with soft eyes and jungkook was doing same slowly slowly his eyes got droopy and he drifted to sleep.

Taehyung leaned forward and pecked his forehead and took out his jacket from bag and kept it on jungkook's body who snuggled closer to it.

Taehyung hold jungkook's veiny hand in his left one and started to write his remaining notes.

_________________

Jimin and jungkook both were sleeping when their next substitute teacher came.
S.T:kids your teacher is in meeting so i will be taking this class so do your work while I will complete my work..be silent okay..
They all nodded and she sat down on her chair and started to do her work.

Taehyung checked on both jimin and jungkook to see them sleeping soundly.he smiled at them and wiped out saliva from their side of lips,they were drooling like a baby in sleep.taehyung's baby.

Taehyung plugged in earphones listening to songs but not in full volume as he can disturb their sleep and started to write again.jungkook's yesterday's notes were also remaining to do so taehyung was doing that one now.

_________________

Jungkook groaned lowly grabbing taehyung's attention who cover the sun rays from falling on jungkook's eyes and said.
Tae:did i woke you up?
Jungkook shook his head and blink his eyes then directly opened it.

Taehyung cupped his face with his both tiny hands and rub his eyes lightly while jungkook pouted letting taehyung do whatever.
Tae: don't open your eyes directly baby it will hurt your eyes....now open it slowly...
Jungkook did and looked at taehyung who smiled and said.
Tae:had a good sleep.

He asked fixing jungkook's messy hairs.jungkook nodded.
Jk:yes..
His voice is extra deep after waking up..
Tae: okay go freshup then have your breakfast i know you didn't had it as you came early.
He said and Jungkook pouted nodding rubbing his eyes harshly but taehyung grabbed it.
Tae: don't do that it will hurt you... go now freshup and come fast.
Jungkook looked around and saw teacher was their.he looked back at taehyung and taehyung smiled.

He stood up and said.
Tae:miss can jungkook use washroom.
Teacher looked at them and nodded.
Teacher:yes come fast..
Taehyung told her "thankyou" and sat down.then he grabbed other hanky of his which is like a big towel and gave it to jungkook.
Tae:here go fresh up but use left hand.... don't wet your band-aid..

Jungkook nodded and went out of class to use washroom while taehyung packed his books and kept tiffin under the bench waiting for Jungkook.

Jungkook came back after 15 minutes and asked for permission.
Jk:can i come in?
Teacher looked at him and nodded.jungkook bowed to her and came to taehyung.

He sat beside him and taehyung saw jungkook's face was still wet from water.so he took hanky from jungkook's hand and wipe out his face and said.
Tae:now eat something...i know you didn't had anything..
Jungkook nodded and Taehyung opened it and took small piece of pancake in his hand and move it in front of Jungkook mouth who opened it and Taehyung fed him.

Taehyung feed him with his own hand while jungkook enjoyed the famous pancake made by his jinie hyung oh so perfectly.

After a while they were done and Taehyung packed tiffin back and clear out everything.
Tae: give me your history book i have to find MCQ of first chapter..
Jungkook nodded and gave him.

Taehyung started to do it while talking with jimin who was looking back and they were talking slowly..
Jimin:yes yes...you know she is lucky that she ran away before i came otherwise she was dead meat now.
Taehyung giggled and jungkook smiled hearing that.
Suga:but baby i didn't said yes to her.

He said grabbing jimin's hands in his.
Jimin:yes i know and i trust you baby.
Jimin lean forward and pecked on his lips to which yoongi smiled widely.
Jimin: but did you saw her...she was trying to seduce you fully with that open cleavage outfit..

Taehyung laughed out loud and lean on Jungkook's body who laughed too and hold taehyung on place.

Taehyung hit jimin head from back still leaning on jungkook's body.
Tae:shut up....aish....you dirty boy..
Jimin pouted rubbing his back of head.
Jimin:but i am saying truth..
Tae:yes now shut up..

__________________________________

Me is melting....🥺🥺