2.

Jungkook kicked that boy's private part.(oh god 🙏 save him)and boy groaned in pain as to with so much force jungkook kicked his sensitive area and then one punch landed right on his face and he passed out..

Jungkook was breathing heavily now but he calmed down when taehyung ran to him and hugged him Patting his back and whispered in his ears oh so softly..
Tae: baby...calm down....shhh there there my bun calm down...it's all good now...

Jungkook closed his eyes and grabbed taehyung's waist pulling him closer to which their chest collide with each other making taehyung flinch but he just hugged jungkook more tightly and continued to caress his soft silky hairs.
Tae:calm down..
He said and pecked jungkook's neck to who which shiver ran down jungkook's spine but that helped him calm down though.

Soon jungkook calmed down and picked taehyung up like todller who cling on him same as koala and wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist while his hands automatically made their way to jungkook's nape holding it.he looked back to see all students were gone then he looked at jungkook to see him glaring around them.he shook his head as he understood that jungkook made them ran away ah ah not him but his glare...hmm..

Jimin smiled and shook his head and said.
Jimin:okay let's go we are getting late for class oh god yoonie baby must be waiting for me.lord ! help me...
Jimin ran away while taehyung giggled looking at him and throwed his head back while  giggling still holding onto jungkook's neck tightly.

While jungkook hold him tightly to not make him fall down and then taehyung said.
Tae:let's go bun we are getting late too.
Jungkook nodded and took Taehyung's bag in his hand and started to walk to their class while taehyung hugging him tight while snuggling on his neck with closed eyes smelling the addicting scent of Jungkook's manly body..
God! Taehyung is so addicted to it and he can smell it in his whole life just give him chance...hehe...

While jungkook was enjoying holding on Taehyung's bum with his both hands and sniffing taehyung's clothes coz he loves his scent so much too and he is obsessed with it.he pulled taehyung's more closer if that is even possible.

They means jungkook enter in class and saw teacher wasn't their yet so he made his way to last bench while students were looking at them with uwu~ face ,not everyone becoz all are not good some are bitch , who were burning on high flame of gas with jealousy..

Jungkook sat down on his seat and Taehyung got up and sat beside him and looked at jungkook smiling.
Tae: good morning bun...
He said and pecked jungkook's cheeks to which jungkook smiled and his hands automatically grabbed taehyung's waist out of instincts.

Jk: good morning baby..
Taehyung smiled widely hearing that and sat back on his seat not minding the manly hand on his waist.

Taehyung bended down to remove the books from bag while jungkook kept his hand on corner of their bench as Taehyung can bumped into it while getting up.

Taehyung got up and gave peck on jungkook's hand which was on corner of table.
Tae:thank chu~..
He said cutely and Jungkook can't help but coe at his baby's cuteness.

Soon teacher entered and took attendance then started the class.she doesn't need to scold or order this students to do something becoz she knows they are so obedient becoz all has kept books ready on table and are going through it..

She started to teach while taehyung called jimin who was sitting right in front of him.
Tae:chimmy pass me first aid kit..
Jimin nodded to him and passed him kit which he carries in his bag all the time on Taehyung's order.

Jungkook was paying attention to class marking the points to be noted and here Taehyung was paying attention to it too but he was cleaning jungkook's bruisefull
Hand while blowing air on it with so much fear that he will hurt jungkook.

Jungkook smiled when he felt taehyung's feather like touch on his hand.he knows taehyung can never hurt him.

Taehyung was still busy doing it when teacher saw him not paying attention to the class.
Mrs lee: taehyung...
She called softly and Taehyung looked at her with doe confused eyes making jungkook's heart go with uwu~

Mrs lee:what are you doing taehyung?
Tae:Maam that kookie got hurt so i was just applying ointment on it and puting bandage..
Mrs lee smiled and nodded.
Mrs lee:okay do it and then pay attention to class.
Taehyung nodded while giving boxy smile to mrs Lee who coe at it..yaar all of them just love taehyung's that smile so much...

After 15 minutes taehyung was done treating his wound oh so carefully and he passed that kit to jimin back and hold jungkook's hand on his and shift closer to jungkook's chair keeping their interwined hands in his own lap and looking at teacher paying full attention.
Tae:you noted eveything kookie..
Jungkook looked at him and said.
Jk:yes bub did...

Taehyung nodded and leaned his head on jungkook's shoulder while still paying attention to mrs Lee who doesn't mind taekook's skin ship in her class.

Only 10 minutes' were remaining for class to get over and this 10 minutes were for clearing doubts the one who have doubts they can ask now.
Tae:i didn't understand this one.kookie raise your hand..
He said looking at jungkook.

Without thinking twice jungkook did as he was told and  mrs Lee looked at taehyung.
Mrs lee:yes say taehyung..
Yes, she knows that taehyung is the one who will ask it and jungkook is the one who will raise hand.its whole time thing.

Tae:ma'am i didn't understand this one.
Mrs lee:come here dear..
Taehyung nodded and got up while jungkook fixed his crop top that went little up reavilling his cute tummy but jungkook pulled it down and smile at taehyung to which Taehyung smiled too and leaning on jungkook's body he step out of bench holding onto jungkook's shoulder and made his way to mrs Lee.

Mrs lee fixed her glass and looked in text book and said.
Mrs lee:which one?
Tae:this one...
He said pointing at one particular and mrs Lee nodded.

Making him understand that and Taehyung nodded understanding everything and jungkook was their looking at taehyung with oh so soft eyes...thinking how lucky he is to get kim taehyung in his life...he is too lucky to have him as his bestfriend but he is his life...

so basically he is a orphan with no one in his life but he met taehyung when he was 10 and both got so close within a small time and jungkook consider him as his everything.

They both are so close as you can see...hehe..

__________________________________

My taekook hearteu....you are gonna get diabetes i swear becoz i am going to write it so sweet and fluffy....wait and watch...