10.

Rakshabandhan special episode....enjoy...

As daily taehyung and jungkook were in class writting down the notes which teacher is teaching right now.
Taehyung looked at jungkook to see him writting too.he smiled and continued doing his work.

In middle of class one student came inside with tray that is full of rakhi's.teacher looked at him and said.
Teacher:yes..
Student:ma'am rakhi..

He said and teacher nodded and looked through whole class saying.
Teacher:beomgyu distribute rakhi to all.
Beomgyu nodded and got up taking tray from student's hand and giving all students each one.

Taehyung and jungkook took one too and looked at each other.

When all got rakhi teacher said them to tie each other.
Taehyung tied rakhi on jimin hand as he don't have any sister so jimin is like a brother to him.

Jimin smiled and tied rakhi on Taehyung's hand back.(it's okay for boy's to Tie rakhi on each other's hand right??)

While jungkook and yoongi did the same as they also don't have a baby sis.

After that teacher sat down on chair, taehyung started to write again but then yugyeom spoke up.
Yugyeom: jungkook-ah why didn't you tied rakhi on Taehyung's hand?you both are more than friends right then you are good brother's.

He said in teasing tone jungkook rolled his eyes at him while taehyung is whole tomato vegetables sitting while looking down.

Jungkook then smirked and said..
Jk:ah no no... he is not my brother,he is better like my wife..

That thing and Jungkook's smirk made taehyung blush more while yugyeom's lips form a thin straight line.

He thought he can pull jungkook legs while teasing but here jungkook gave this answer making him shut up..

Yugyeom:huh?aish you are no fun jungkook-ah..
Saying that he went back to his work while taehyung looked at jungkook and blinked his eyes at him.

To which jungkook just can't resist his cuteness so he lean down on Taehyung and pecked his forehead and said.
Jk: don't you agree love?
Taehyung didn't said anything but just looked away hiding his red face making jungkook chuckled which sounded so hot and sexy coming from his mouth.

Taehyung sat in his seat while jungkook also settled beside him saying..
Jk:aww you look so cute while Blushing.

Taehyung blushed more hard at his words if that was even possible he slapped jungkook's chest playfully glaring at him.

Tae:shut up before i kick you away.
He said trying to hide his obvious blush of the face.

Jungkook pouted looking away but chuckled when taehyung hide his face in his arms.

Later bell rang indicating it is break time and all got up running to canteen.

While taehyung packed his things and looked at jimin who is already waiting for him wrapping his hands around yoongi's arms who don't mind it.

Tae:c'mon let's go guys.
They nodded as Taehyung tool first step he could jungkook wrapping his manly hand around his waist from behind pulling him closer.

Taehyung smile making jungkook's lips curled up to in a beautiful smile.

Tae:baby ma and papa were telling me that they are going out as to attend a important meeting in California.

Jungkook nodded knowing it so taehyung continued.
Tae:so baby why don't you stay over with me anyways i am alone.hmm

Jungkook nodded without wasting anymore time.
Jk:even if you didn't asked me nah then also i would stay at your home because i can't risk you staying alone but i might get little late okay.

Taehyung blushed first then pout asking.
Tae:why?

Jk:aww baby,i have some work with yoongi hyung in office so i will finish it quickly and join you as soon as possible

Taehyung nodded hugging jungkook by side who chuckled pulling taehyung more closer as they entered canteen.

They took one table sitting at the chair.they began to talk among themselves as soobin brought them food and they took it thanking him.

Taehyung is feeding jungkook and himself too when a girl came upto him shyly.

They looked at her with raised eyebrows.
Tae:yes???
He asked but girl ignored him and looked at yoongi saying.
Girl:h-hi my name is Laura.
Yoongi nodded not knowing what to say as he knows where this is going to.

Laura:umm yoonie i really like you so will you go on a date with me?

She asked but failed to notice burning eyes on him.

Jimin grabbed yoongi's arms tightly as he said.
Jimin:yoonie you didn't said her,that we are already happily married couple.

Jungkook and Taehyung controlled their laughter looking at jimin's angry face and yoongi's who is having no emotion on it but yet he is shivering inside from the way jimin is holding onto him tightly.

Yoongi:sorry Laura but i already love someone and it will be like cheating if i said you yes..hope you understand..
He said trying to sound as calm as possible before getting jimin angry is the last thing he want to do.

Laura's smile flattered as she looked down nodded saying.
Laura:okay yoongi thanks for atleast listening to me..

She said and went away sitting at one of the chair looking down sadly.

Jimin sighed and glare at yoongi before hiting his arms.
Jimin:yoongi i swear to lord if i ever saw you with any girl i will kill you..

Yoongi laughed nervously but then he made serious face saying.
Yoongi:so you don't trust me?

He said so seriously that made jimin's eyes widened and his breath hitched before he hugged yoongi tightly.

Jimin:oh my baby i didn't mean it like that.ofcourse i trust you,i don't just can't trust others with you..

He pout and yoongi nodded looking away trying to hide his smile.

Jungkook chuckled looking at them then he moved his gaze to taehyung who is giggling on his chair silently.

When taehyung felt stare he looked at jungkook and smile later got up and sat beside jungkook in same chair hugged him saying.
Tae:they are so cute baby..

Jungkook nodded snuggling his face further into taehyung's crook of neck.

______________________________________________________________

Aww melted like butter.......