8.

As soon as jungkook opened his eyes he felt a strong pain go throughout his head.he hissed clutching on his head.

But soon he felt a feather like touch on his head as he sighed.
Tae:go back to sleep,it's still night..
Jungkook opened his eyes wide hissing in pain as he felt pain all over his body.

Tae:yes we cancelled the plan of going to aunt's house.
Jungkook frowned.
Jk:why?
Taehyung sighed.
Tae:becoz you are sick baby and i am not going anywhere leaving you burning on bed..

He said in softest tone ever.
Jungkook nodded and layed down again.
Jk: what's the time?
He said hissing in pain as his head is hurting like hell.

Tae:it is 1'o clock..
Jk:ohh....ahhhhhh...
Taehyung's eyes widened in shock and he took jungkook in his lap patting his head saying.
Tae:it's okay jaan i am here...shhh pain will go away..
Jungkook snuggled upto taehyung but pain was nowhere near going away.

Taehyung is panicking inside as he saw jungkook squirming all over the bed.

He picked up his phone and called jin.
Tae:maa come in my room,baby is in pain..

Without a further thoughts both jin and namjoon ran to taehyung's room.

When they came they saw jungkook snuggled up on Taehyung's lap and tears slipping off taehyung's eyes.

Jin:shhh baby...it's okay nothing happened to kookie.we are here.

Taehyung sniffed and looked at jungkook who in return looked at him with red eyes fill with tears.

Jungkook wiped tears pit of taehyung's cheeks and eyes but more flowed.
Jk:i am okay baby r-really...

Taehyung bit his lips giving his hurt eyes to jin who nodded to him smiling and Ran to kitchen to grab things.

Namjoon sat on bed and took jungkook's hand in his touching his forehead to see his whole body is burning.

He immediately lit up the lights on and turn the ac off.

Namjoon:baby take blanket over you..

Namjoon placed blanket over jungkook and caressed his hairs softly while taehyung is pecking his forehead over and over again trying to lessen the pain.

Soon jin came back with Salt water and damp cloth.

He put wet damp cloth over his head and sat beside namjoon who is caressing jungkook's palm.

Jungkook closed his eyes and looked at taehyung to see him crying.
Jk:baby don't cry..i am sorry.
Taehyung shook his head and took jungkook up in his lap not wanting to let him go.

Tae: please don't talk..it's hurting your throat.

Jungkook nodded and jin went and brought some food for him.

They all ate together and Taehyung was protesting to eat but at the end jin and other made him eat.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning,when jungkook opened his eyes he saw he is laying on Taehyung's lap who is leaning over head board of bed.

While jin and namjoon laying beside him holding jungkook's hand in their hands.

Both cuddling each other but still holding jungkook.

Jungkook smiled as he felt his heart got warm at the way they all care for him.

He felt that he will cry any second recalling the moment of last night.

He could tell now that he is not a orphan he do have this many people's in his life that's all he need.

He was still smiling but suddenly he sneezed loudly making them all got up.

Taehyung,jin and namjoon  immediately got up and and looked over jungkook.
Tae:baby you okay..love look here..

Taehyung made him look at him and checked his body temperature to see it is down now from before..

Tae:here drink some water..
Taehyung made jungkook drink water..

Tae:ma pa...i will prepare tea for everyone you all take rest till then.

Jin nodded yawning.
Taehyung looked at jungkook and said.
Tae:take rest it's weekend..so there is no school or work.
Jungkook nodded.

And pecking his forehead taehyung left to kitchen.

Jungkook looked at Jin and namjoon with doe eyes and smiled making them smile too.

Jin:how are you feeling like bun?
He asked caressing his cheeks.
Jk:okay Eomma..
Jin smiled and said opening his arms

Jin:come here baby..
He said and took jungkook in his arms pecking his forehead.

Namjoon smiled and said.
Namjoon:i am so sorry kookie,you are in this condition becoz of me.

He said in guilty tone and  Jungkook shook his head.
Jk:no pa it's not your fault..i didn't took care of myself.

He said and pouted while jin pecked his forehead and said.
Jin: that's why we have decided that next time you are going anywhere you are going to take taehyung with you..i don't wanna see my babies in this condition ever again.do you saw how taehyung was crying last night?it broke my heart to the core.i can handle everything but seeing my babies cry i can't handle it.

He said delicately and jungkook nodded.
Jk:yes ma i know and i will be careful from next time..

Jin nodded and got up going towards window opening the curtains letting the sun rays enter inside the room lighting it up the whole room.

Jin:c'mon now joonie go get fresh up i am here with kookie.

Namjoon nodded and pecked jungkook's forehead he left room to fresh up.

After a while, taehyung enter inside the room with tray in his hand filled with cookies and 4 cup tea..

He placed it on table and said.
Tae:maa have your tea till then i will help jungkook with his morning routine.

Jin nodded and both helped jungkook to get off the bed.

As soon as jungkook got off bed, taehyung took him inside bathroom.

While jin made taehyung's bed proper.

Taehyung helped jungkook with his routine like washing his teeth and getting cleaned up.

They came back to room and jungkook sat on bed.

Taehyung passed tea to him too as jin and namjoon were already having it.

Tae:so pa...did you said aunt that we are not coming.

He asked namjoon while passing them all cookies and feeding it to jungkook.

Namjoon:oh yea..,she got angry first but then i said my son is sick so she said it's okay and cutted the call.

He sighed after saying that and looked up to see jungkook looking at them with hurt and guilty eyes.
Jk:i am so sorry pa becoz of me-

Namjoon:shh stop right there...
He cutted off Jungkook immediately.
Namjoon:it's none of your fault and you are my son too.so i can't just leave you and go okay..now don't ever feel sorry for anything you have not done.

Jungkook nodded feeling his swell with so many emotions he can't explain.

He really is very grateful for giving him such people's as his family now..

_________________________

Love it so far...how about you?❤️😘