5.

It is time of disparture now,
Taehyung and other came out of University waiting at the gate talking.
Tae: okay then guys my driver is here i gotta go..i have some work..
All nodded then Taehyung came to jungkook and hugged him saying.
Tae:baby after finishing all your work come to me okay...i know you will not have your dinner alone.
Jungkook nodded smiling and Taehyung pecked his cheeks and said to all.
Tae: okay then byy all i am going...
All: byy tae...
He left.....

------------------------

Next day....after University(lol 😂), taehyung is already home in his room reading fanfiction on Wattpad when jin called him.
Jin:tae baby...
Taehyung got up from bed and unlocked the door letting jin in.
Tae:yes ma tell..
Jin:baby you didn't got ready yet,you have to take your clothes from botique right?
Taehyung widened his eyes and face palm himself.

Tae:yes ma i totally forgot about it but what now?where are we going anyways?
Jin smiled and said.
Jin:you don't remember we have to visit your lin aunty today who is sick..

Taehyung rolled his eyes hearing her name but nodded.
Tae: okày i will ask "baby" to pick my outfit from botique..
Jin nodded smiling and left taehyung's room to get ready for going there.

Taehyung shut the door and jumped on bed laying on stomach then he grabbed his phone and dialled number of jungkook..

Soon jungkook picked up the call and answered..
Jk:yes darling say..
Taehyung smiled widely and said.
Tae:where are you?
He asked.
Jk: returning home bub why?
Tae:kook-ah you are still not home?
He said in surprised tone and Jungkook sighed other side saying.
Jk:yes baby that uncle came late and mine was second trip that's why late...anyways you want something sweetheart?

He asked softly and Taehyung said.
Tae:yea that i forgot to pick up my outfit from botique and was about to tell you to pick it up but let it be now...
Jk:aigoo why jaan? don't be  worried i will pick your outfits okay..
Taehyung pouted and said.
Tae:but how?
Jungkook smirked and said.
Jk:i have my ways..
Taehyung smiled and said.
Tae: okay then baby come to me fast i will be waiting muah...
He kissed on phone and was about to  end the call when jin came inside while jungkook smiled at other side hearing  taehyung's sweet voice  so much.
Jin:baby wait..
Taehyung sat up and looked at him and said.
Tae:yes ma what happen?
Jin:bub tell kookie to take taxi and come here then you also go with him and take your outfit..

Taehyung pouted hearing that and said.
Tae:but you just said...
Jin smiled and said..
Jin:yes but you have to check fitting and all .what if you want some changes in your clothes ,will go all the way there again?
Taehyung shook his head.
Tae:okay then..(on call)kookie-ah come pick me up and then let's go together..
Jungkook smiled and said.
Jk: okay then baby i will come fast..
Tae:yea come faster to me..
Taehyung giggled making jungkook and jin smile at his cute language...

____________________

Jungkook came to kim mansion and enter inside living room looking around when he spotted Taehyung laying on couch maybe waiting for Jungkook only..

Jk:tae...
He called out in low voice but taehyung instantly got up and looked at him and walked to him.. god is he ant or something?

Tae:oh baby you are here...
He said and wiped out sweat off jungkook's face making him smile at taehyung's actions.
Jk:yea i am here(like he didn't saw duh 🙄)
Tae:okay sit let me fetch water for you..
Jungkook nodded and Taehyung walked to kitchen while jungkook placed himself on couch on which Taehyung was laying while ago..

Later taehyung came back with tray of water and some food while Jin beside him.
When jungkook saw jin coming,he immediately got up and smile at him..

Jin came near him and jungkook touched his feet taking blessing and jin and Taehyung both smile at his action..jin pat jungkook's head..
Jin:live long my baby..
Jungkook got up and looked at taehyung taking tray from his hand.he kept it on table and Taehyung sat on couch while jungkook made jin sit beside him..

Jin laughed and said.
Jin: that's what I was thinking that taehyung enter in kitchen for water,the guy who never step in kitchen.steps in kitchen only when he is starving to death..
Taehyung pouted feeling offended while jungkook scratched his back of neck nervously..
Jk:ahmm..
Taehyung hold jungkook's arms and lean in him saying.
Tae:you don't need to answer that bub..

Jungkook nodded and looked down while taehyung shook his head smiling.
Tae:okay ma tell why did you came behind me?
Jin looked at him with wide eyes and said.
Jin: that's means i can't even enter in my own living room..

He said dramatically and jungkook giggled and Taehyung sighed..
Tae:i didn't mean that ma..
Jin shrugged it off and said..
Jin:i just wanted to see my baby and son-in-law..is it not allowed?
Jungkook blushed looking down and Taehyung rolled his eyes..
Tae:you done..
He asked and jin nodded proudly making jungkook giggle..

Tae:okay then mumma go prepare banana milk for jungkook meanwhile he will finish this..
Jungkook looked at him and said..
Jk:you don't need to aunty..
Jin looked at him with wide eyes.
Jin:AUNTY?hey you young man who you are calling aunty...am i looking like a aunty to you.. call me like taehyung calls me or don't talk to me..

Jungkook gulped down and said.
Jk:yes mumma..
Jin smiled widely and Taehyung too.he always wanted jungkook to call jin as his mom..
Jin: that sounds pretty good then i am going..fill your tummy baby please tell tae or me if you need more don't be shy..

Jungkook nodded looking down.. Making taehyung smile..jin left
Tae: okay...
Taehyung took off his scarf and wiped jungkook's face and all sweat..
Tae:baby open your mouth now let me feed you... you can fresh up later..
Jungkook nodded to him and opened his mouth and Taehyung fed me..

_________________________________

Yaar i love this types of things like bottom being all caring to top and top doesn't mind it at all..Hayy main marjawan 😍😍