chapter 29

When Damon and Alesandro got home later on in the evening,  Lexi made sure to put on the water works. She had to be on her best behaviour to get Damon on her side.

She have it 10 minutes for them to part ways and then when she heard Damon go into his office, she followed.

She knocked on the door reluctantly, she knew he would only get annoyed at her if she didn't knock.

"Come in" he called.

Damon had just gotten home and he was putting away paperwork when there was a knock. He invited the person in and when he saw Lexi he couldn't help but sigh. She was his sister so he had to like her but she was hard work.
"I'm in no mood tonight Lexi so I suggest if it isn't important then leave it till tommorow" he warned.

Lexi had experience faking her emotions and thankfully Damon was blind to how fake she was because she was his sister.
She burst into tears and hugged him, Damon was suprised by this and awkwardly hugged her back.

"What happened Lexi" he asked.

"I'm just worried for Emilia"

"How come" Damon asked.
"Well she's fragile, I can take Dante's threats but I can't bare the thought of him threatening Emilia, he was so scary tonight and I tried to make her leave with me but he refused to let her go"

Damon was pissed when he heard this. "why was he threatening you" he asked.

"I really don't know, I guess he just doesn't like me. I couldn't help her, I'm sorry. Please check on her, he told me we weren't safe with him around. Im sorry" Lexi cried.
"Hey it's okay, you're okay now. Why don't you go to your room for now whilst I go check on Emilia and talk with Dante"

Lexi nodded as she left she had a evil smirk on her face. She had her back to Damon so he never saw.

Damon was angry, so very angry that he threw the first thing he saw.

"The boy can't even follow a simple instruction" he shouted.

Alesandro walked in at this moment "what happened " he asked seeing his son was furious.
"I fucking told you he was up to no good but no you thought he was innocent now he's going round threatening the girls" Damon snapped.
"Really? Emilia and Dante are practically inseparable " Alesandro had a hard time believing his son would hurt Emilia.
"Lexi just came crying to me about it" Damon stated.
"Hm okay let's take a look" Alesandro replied.
"It was in the bedrooms no doubt" Damon said as Alesandro got CCTV footage up

"It's worth a look"

Alesandro and Damon both had access to it from their offices and so in seconds they watched as Dante told Lexi she wasn't safe with him.

"See what did I tell you. The bastard is threatening them,  god knows what he's doing out of sight"

Alesandro didn't want to believe it but he couldn't deny the facts. He wanted the full story before he made his final judgement.

"I'll talk to Alexia, I want to know exactly what was said in her opinion first. Go calm down" Alesandro said and left.

Alesandro spoke to Alexia, If what she was saying was true, Dante had some explaining to do. He was well aware Dante and Alexia didn't get along but Dante was so protective of Emilia that it was hard to believe he would hurt her. And the tapes did only show him saying it was unsafe for her.

Alesandro comforted Lexi the best he could and once she was settled, he tucked her in and said goodnight, it was very late after all. He then left to check on Emilia and find out her version.