chapter 34

Monday

The four siblings parted ways, each going to their own friend group after entering school.

"Emmy" Sophia called as she raced towards Emilia and tightly hugged her.

"I was so worried. Are you okay?" She continued.

Emilia smiled and nodded. "Oh thank goodness, I told the others you weren't feeling too good I hope that's okay. You didn't miss much, Evan, Lucy and Hailey are worried, Antonio he kinda knows it wasn't just a cold, he's worried too" Sophia said.

They went to their lockers which were close by.

As they were stood at Sophia's locker after getting books from Emilia's, Matteo and Damon came over.

Sophia gulped, her brothers were scary.

"Hi" Matteo said with a smile.
Emilia waved slightly and Matteo smiled further. "Who's your friend? I'm Matteo and you are?" He asked them.
"Sophia"

Matteo and Dante seemed total oppersites, Matteo was smiling whilst Dante had an ureadable expression.

"Enough small talk Matteo. Emilia we came over as we were wondering if you are going out after school tonight "

Emilia was confused, why would he ask that?
She quickly wrote her reply.
Where would I go

"Oh right my mistake, we just wanted to check since you haven't been to school and we thought you would like to catch up with your friends"

Sophia took this as an opportunity to jump in.
"Yes. That means you can come to the cafe with us"

"Great. Here" Dante handed her some money and walked off.

He took out his phone and quickly messaged Damon
Em is with friends after school.

The day continued on  as normal, lunch time soon came and that's when the fun began.

Dante like always had a different cheerleader fawning over him. He didn't care for her but he allowed her to believe she had a chance.
"You know, I heard that table over there, they keep saying how desperate you are. That isn't good is it" Dante said pointing to Lexi's table.
The cheerleader was pissed "isn't that your sisters table though"

"It is but are you really going to let them insult you, first it's insults thrn the whole school will see you as a week target and next thing you know you're a social outcast"

This upset the cheerleader greatly and she had her friends follow her to the table.
Dante snickered, the girls were all the same and he didn't mind maniplating them to get his way.

It worked better than expected. He didn't know what was said but the cheerleaders looked pissed and Lexi was the first to stand, he heard her comment "do you know who I am, my brothers would not be happy"

The cheerleader who was clung to him before made sure to be extra loud "I don't care who your brother's are, I'm not fucking desperate, if anything you are bitch" and she picked up Lexi's milkshake and threw it on her.

Everyone laughed, Dante even took pictures. He was quick to send them to Damon.

Dante
Look what happened (insert picture)

Damon
Just seen. Good work getting Emilia out and what the hell happened.

Dante
Clingy cheerleaders are easy to manipulate.

Damon
Dont you have a second Instagram account?

Dante
Are you serious?

Damon
Yes. Do it!