chapter 87

I really didn't want to publish this chapter 😬 but i had this planned for a while so I don't want to change it.
Try not to hate me by the end.

For the first time in a week Damon had hope. He had found the location. After a week of searching they finally had a location.

He had just finished informimg his family.

"We need a plan" Alesandro stated with a smile. His daughter would be back home and safe soon.

"I agree, we need to do this right if we want to succeed. I already have a plan" Damon agreed.

"Mason you are one of the best snipers,I want you and a team on the roofs, take out anyone who isn't on our side" Damon informed.

"Got it" Mason said, his face was emotionless, this wasn't family, this was his boss giving him orders and he would complete his task.

"Dante and Matteo you both will stick together and have each others backs. You will be both have a large team and clear the surrounding buildings" Damon told them.

Dante and Matteo nodded "we won't fail"

"And dad, you and I will have a team but we will be heading into the building we think she is being kept in. If anything changes, you need to get her out " Damon said.

"Actually Damon, I think it should be you" it killed Alesandro to admit it but it was the truth.

"He's right" Mason agreed.

"No"

"It pains me to say this but damon she was unwilling to trust me at the start because Henry was suppose to be a father to her, if she is in a bad way, she might not trust me, she used to see me as someone who eventually will turn into Henry. We need to get her out and I believe you are the best to do it. She trusts you the most" Alesandro explained,  it hurt but it was the truth.

"Guys we are forgetting something" Matteo said.
"What is it" Damon asked.

"After this she will know about the Mafia"

Everyone was silent.

"She's going to hate us"

"It's a risk we will have to take. Damon and I will get her out of the building, Damon will get her out of where she's being kept. Under no circumstances are they to be killed straight away. I want to torture them " Alesandro said, his words were final and everyone nodded.

"Get your people ready Damon and if one of them fucks up I will add them to the list of people I'm going to torture " Alesandro warned before leaving.

Meanwhile

Emilia laid curled up shaking. Damon wasn't coming. They weren't coming. Henry was right. It was cold and dark, she was all alone with nothing but her thoughts to keep her company. She cried harder knowing they would have found her if they were looking, just like Henry had said.

She wanted Damon to hug her and tell her she was wanted.

He lied. They didn't want her or they would have come by now

He doesn't care

They don't care

Henry is right

Emilia cried harder, she wanted to stop but she was in too much pain. Physicallly and mentally.

She should have stopped because minutes passed and Henry returned with a sickly grin.

He left hours later and Emilia was broken. She couldn't take it anymore. She hated this.

Her crying continued only to be stopped when she heard gunshots.