Chapter eight

WARNING SPICY!!!

RATED R!!! 

If you want to skip you can you wont miss much! This chapter is just about Bel admitting her feelings for Miguel!

Admitting

We've been at this campsite for two days. I've been ignoring Miguel more exceptionally because of the dream i keep having and with what happened in the woods. Tomorrow we're going to be packing up and looking for a new place to stay. Its been a fucking hassle to ignore Miguel. I've never had feelings like this for someone before so it's rattling my nerves. Sure when I went to school I had crushes but that was when I was in elementary school. Yes i used to talk and become friends with the guys i get crushes on but that was before i turned into a stone cold bitch.

I got up from my bed and was blinded by the light that was shining through the thin fabric of my tent. I get up and stretch and make my way out of my tent to see it was around ten in the morning by the alignment of the sun. The time I woke up surprised me. I never sleep in this late. I'm usually the first one up. I always get up at first light. I look around my surroundings and only see Miguel.

I breathe in deep and approach him. "Good morning sunshine." Miguel greeted me. I roll my eyes.

"Where is Danielle?" I ask looking around more.

"We decided that Danielle should go on the run today." My head snapped into Miguel's direction. We locked eyes. I glared at him.

"What the hell do you mean?" I snapped at him. "She doesn't know the way. She could get lost and we won't get our supplies."

"We wanted to let you sleep. You've seemed tired a lot lately. We wanted to let you sleep in." Miguel tells me innocently.

"That's not for you guys to decide. I always do the supply run. You should have woken me up. Ughh you people never keep to the fucking scedual. I don't even know why I let you guys be in my space. I should have said no but of course me being me had to help the unfortunate." I ranted. I wasn't even aware I was talking out loud until I looked back at Miguel. Miguel had a look of confusion. I sighed. "Of course I was talking out loud." I muttered to myself as I turned away. I was about to leave and go back to my tent but Miguel stopped me by lightly grabbing my wrist.

Me being me freaked out and twisted his arm behind his back. After I did this action I realized what I was doing and let go. "So-sorry." I murmured to him. He rubbed his shoulder. He looked even more confused on why I also did that.

"It's alright." he told me and we locked eyes again.

I gulped. "I um am going to go back to my uh...tent." For some reason this conversation took an awkward turn. I turned around again and started to head back to my tent when he called me back to him.

"Hey wait." He jogged up to me so he was in front of me and I let out a deep sigh. All I want is to go back into my tent and be alone.

"What?" I snapped at him.

He looked unfazed by my attitude. He must be used to it by now. "What was that ranting about?" he asked. I glare at him

"Why does everything have to have a reason?"

"I don't know. Usually that's the case with you." I roll my eyes.

"That's how you get a girl to open up? Wow doin an incredible job dude.'' I tell him sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.

"Bel you're doing the thing you do when you have something behind your actions." I scoff. What thing?

"You wanna know my reasoning?" I take a step towards him. "My reasoning is I go on the run, not anyone else. Why can't you get that through your guys thick skull? I tell you I go on the run, that's how it is. No one else goes on the run, I do." I told him sternly.