Chapter Twelve

New Phase

I was sitting on one of the logs around the fire eating the dinner Danielle prepared while talking to Cora. Its been a month since Cora and i got into that fight. We have been trying to restart our friendship which has been working so far.

I glance over at Miguel and see he started yawning so i say goodnight to Cora, Lilley, and Danielle. I walk over to Miguel and grab his hand. "Lets go to bed." I led him over to the tent and unzip it. Miguel crawls in first then I do.

Miguel starts to kiss me as i run my hands through his hair. Both our tongues start to fight for dominance. Things start to escalate from there.

Miguel was on top of me kissing my neck and slid his shaft into me. I gasp in pleasure as he starts thrusting inside me. My breath hitches as Miguel started hitting my G spot. Miguel reconnected our lips to keep me quiet and not wake anyone up.

Miguel started going faster, making me moan in pleasure in his mouth. Miguel's mouth travels from my lips to my jaw and all the way to my breasts. Miguel started to thrust harder inside of me until we both meet out climaxes.

We both fall to the ground breathing hard. Miguel did his nightly routine, he grabbed me and put me in a spoon potion. I was closing my eye about to go to sleep when i hear Miguel mutter something. "I want you to be my wife." My eyes go wide.

I am know wide awake.

What!?

I get out of Miguels grasp and turn to look at him. He fell asleep after he said that to me. He just fucking asked me to be his wife and just fell asleep right after? What the fuck!

Maybe i hear him wrong...

Then what the fuck did he just ask me?

I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. I didnt want to wake Miguel up. I close my eyes and take another deep breath.

I'm freaking out and i dont know what to do.

I'm not wife menterial!

I'm barely girlfriend or just straight up friend menterial.

I open my eyes and sigh as i gaze at Miguels sleeping face. He looks so peaceful. Which is the opposite of how I feel right now. I have no idea what to say to Miguel when he wakes up. I lay onto my back and stared at the roof of the tent.

I close my eyes again and try to go to sleep but it doesnt work. I can't fucking calm my thoughts down.

Miguel makes me...happy.

The happiest i've ever been.

Just thinking about that just shocks me to the core.

Ive never had anybody that makes me this happy. Which terrifies me to have anything change that.

What if when he actually asks me he makes the biggest mistake of his life?

I dont what to ruin Miguel.

I...love Miguel.

Which terrifies me more then change.

I was tossing and turning which also was making Miguel stirr so i decided to get up. I grab my shirt and pants and get dressed and leave the tent. I unzip the tent and crawl out. I look up at the sky and see the sun starting to come up.

I sigh. Im so not going to get any sleep tonight.

I walk over to the weapons bin.

I grab my sleeth and put it over my shoulder and grabbed my katana and holster it. I also grab my weapon belt and put my gun and knife in their holster and walk into the forest to try to clear my thoughts.