Noah Blake (Percabeth)

I was taking my nightly stroll in the park when I heard voices behind me and immediately turned around. I had rarely met anybody on my walks so I was curious to what these people were doing. I realised they were a couple, a blonde girl walking on the arm of a muscular black haired boy. I hid behind a tree to watch them, amazed at how magical they seemed to be. They stopped by the river and sat on the ledge, gazing into each other's eyes. They talked quietly for a while before the boy got down on one knee and held out a box with a ring.

"Annabeth Chase, you are the light of my life, the only reason I have survived this long. You have been with me on all my quests, you were the only thing I remembered when I lost my memory. We travelled the Pit together, and you have become a part of me, a part of me I cannot live without. I love you with all my heart, so will you make me the happiest man on this earth and marry me?" Even I had tears in my eyes from that beautiful speech! The girl, Annabeth, had her hand over her mouth and tears sparkling in her eyes. "Yes! Yes!" The boy got up and hugged her tightly before pulling back and kissing her.

At that exact moment, fireworks exploded behind them, spelling out 'Congratulations Seaweed Brain and Wisegirl!' Then a bunch of people jumped out from behind bushes screaming "Congratulations!" The couple jumped apart in shock before starting to laugh and pulling all of them in for a group hug. They separated, laughing, and began walking forward. I could hear the girls discussing wedding plans already while the guys were congratulating the man who had proposed as he kept repeating, "I'm engaged! I'm actually engaged!".

I smiled fondly as I watched them walk away, remembering how I first got engaged. Somehow, even though I knew none of their names, and had never even spoken to one of them, I could tell that their friendship was magical, and would, as cliche as it sounds, stand the test of time. 

And that's a wrap! I wanted to end off with something a little more exciting, but this was really sweet and I felt it was a nice end. Also, thank you so much for 1k reads!