Meeting People.

Chase's POV 

"Guys I can't wait I get there!Maybe I'll meet your friend or a boy?!?"Bree gushed once we arrived in the at the new house. I slapped her hoping she would shut up .She did, I smiled in victory. I can't wait to look around, theres a mall down the street.I never been to one before.

"Hey guys want to go to the mall?Can we go to Mr. Davenport?"I ask, I look and see Adam, Bree and Leo all nodding and look at Mr.D .

"Fine whatever it takes for us not having to listen to you."He said getting slapped by Tasha. "Oh and make sure you have your phones on you just incase!" He screamed after us while we walked to the mall. 

The mall was only a few blocks away and Leo was telling us to act cool. Oh and he was saying something like we don't want to ruin our repitation on our first day. I wasn't really listening, because I can't think of a good reason. Anyways we made it to the court yard wondering if we wanted food or to shop.That's when somethign bad happened!

Megan's POV

I was late to practice!! I'm never late!!So I tried to go as fast as I could on my skateborad. I didn't stop fast  enough once I got there and I ran into a guy and landed completly on top of him.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!!"I pledded still onto of the very cute guy.He was in a red t-shirt with two buttons at the top and over that is a blue and white plaid un-buttoned up shirt. He also had longish brown hair like Jack and cute eyes, blue and green with a hint of grey. I finally got off of him and helped him up. "I'm so sorry!Here let me help you, you have some dust on you."I said using my hand to wipe some of the dust on his shirt.Woah this boy had abs! 

"M-my name is Chase."He said holding out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shaked it.

"I-I'm Megan.I'm sorry I have to go see you later."With that I ran to the dojo.I made and everyone was stretching and Rudy didn't seem mad. 

"I'm sorry I'm late I ran into someone"I said walking to go change in my gee.I slowly walk back and see Jack come up to me.

"Were sparing!"He said getting all giddy.