Two Worlds Meeting. What Could Go Wrong?

"Oh hey guys!"Adam said."Oh wait I see why Tasha made us go get snacks to give you guys, oh I'm dumb."He said sitting in-between us.....

Megan's POV:

"Hey you guys should come and meet my friends!"I said smiling as Bree and Leo came walking in to the living room."I mean it is a Saturday so do you?They're really nice!"

"Yea!"They all said at the same time. We all laughed.

To: Jack

Hey boy! You with the gang I want you to meet some people!:)

From:Megan

I got and instant reply. I giggled, earning looks from my new friends.

To:Megan

Yea were at Phil's!! Hurry I want to meet them I Josh is acting weirder than normal did he do something???

From:Jack

We all started walking to the mall. Once we got there it was silent, I saw Bree draw an eye to Jerry. Seems like someone will have to play match maker. I can see in Jack's eyes he is mad. I don't know why? Lost in thought I tripped then a strong arm wrapped around my waist. It was Jack again.

" I got you babe." He whispered on my ear, I could feel my cheeks being fire engine red! He lifted me back up and I was face to face with an angry Chase. I think he is jealous ? No he can't be! We all sat down and talked about ourselves and what we liked.

Jack's POV: 

I am so mad. I met this Chase guy and I could tell he liked Megan. I mean who couldn't like Megan she is beautiful inside and out. Every guy at school has been all over Megan since the day she came 3 months ago.

Flashback:

It was Milton, Eddie, Jerry and I eating lunch when we see the new girl walk in. We were all stunned.

" Who is that lovely mama over there!?" Jerry asked.

" Her names Megan, she came from Colorado. That's far from here, we were talking about in Science, she's my new lab partner!" Milton replied calling Megan over to seat with us. " I also heard she is in band!" He added. Megan sat down right in-between Milton and I.

"Hey I'm Megan! What's your guys names? Beside Milton" She beamed.

"Well that's Eddie and Jerry and I'm Jack!" I said trying to sound as cool as I could.

End of flashback.

To: Jerry  

I mad I think this chase guy likes Megan and I was about to make my move 

From: Jack  

He replied a few seconds later.

To: Jack  

I can see that ur killing ur felafel ball and dude you have made many moves its obvious.... @_@  

From: Jerry

He was right about both things.......

A/N 

Sorry it's short it's a filler next one will be very long and juicy promise!! Oh and there will be fighting and sappy moments coming to don't worry!! Let Memphis what you think about it pleasepleasepleaseplease!! Comment!! Vote!!!! Fan!!! Please 

Goodnight love you all and stay beautiful!!:)))) I'll post again tomorrow we have a snow day!!!:))))  

Bye!!!:)))<<<3333