What are you doing here?

"Megan?" Someone asked, I looked up to see Alex my brothers best friend. Alex was tall and had brown hair and brown eyes with tanish skin.Anyways he ran right over to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. No one in the hospital even staring.

Hours later......

A nurse finally came up, she was short, skinny, had blue eyes and was blonde.

"Hey, your mother is doing great she is still on the anesthesia she won't be up till morning,but one of you can stay the night."She smiled.I just want to see her my mom and go home and come back in the morning. I hate hospitals and I don't want to have to see my mom in one.

"Can I see her?"I asked, the nurse just nodded and mentioned us to follow her.We walked a little bit till we found my moms room.I walked in and over to her bed, gentlely sat down next to her."I love you mom."I whispered.I walked out not wanting to see my mom like this. Alex and I walk to the parking lot to his car, he opens and close the door for me. The ride to my house was silent.

"M-Meagn,I am sorry your brother couldn't come, he had this huge test, so he sent me to make sure you have someone there for you."He mutters,keep his eyes on the road the whole time.

"I don't mind, I am glad that someone is here.Thanks Alex."I said giving him a sad smile.We talked alittle abobut random thing we he pulled up to my house. Which had Jack,Kim, Jerry,Milton and Eddie infront on the proch.When did they get here? Anyways Alex and I walked up and kinda just stared for a minute, hoping someone would explain,after a while I had to say something."What are ya'll doing here?"

"Well Jack said you ran into him, he tried to find you after but he couldn't so we all came here to make sure you were ok."Milton explained, getting up and giving me a hug, it was kind of nice. Someone cleared their thoart, we backed away. I saw a pissed Alex. 

"Oh guys this is my brothers friend Alex.Alex  this is Kim.Jack,Milton,Eddie and Jerry."I said pointing to each of them "Guys ummm maybe you guys should head home.I will talk to you all tomorrow. Promise."They all nodded and walked giving me a pat on the shoulder. But when it came to Jack he gave a huge hug then whispered in my ear to text him.

Hours later................

I have texted Jack a LOT and Alex made me some food. Now we are watching T.V. I was about to fall asleep when I spoke.

"Alex?Will you stay tonight I can't be alone, your like a brother to me."I asked and he nodded. I feel asleep on his chest waiting for tomorrow to come.

A/N

I know I havent posted in a long time but here it is sorry it is short. It deleted it like 3 times soo yea but here it is and the next chspter will be super long!!

OH and what do you think of Alex?

He will be played by Jake T. Austin

Well here you go enjoy!!

Vote/Comment/Fan!!

I love you beautifuls !!!

:D <3