Comforting.

Megan's POV:

Lunch went great, except there was a lot of tension between Jack and Chase. But I shurgged it off and had fun.

Once I got home, I thought my mom would have been home since she doesn't have work.She wasn't home, no one was. I got a little worried so I called my mom. No anwser. So I called my brother Max.

"Hello Max here."He said on the ther line.

"Hey it's Megan!Have you heard from mom she's not home or answering her phone?"I said frankticly.

"I can't get ahold of her either."He said sounding concered."I got to go to my next class. I love you little sis!Text when you hear from her!"He just started college.

"I will, love you, bye!" I hung up then my phone rang."Hello?"

"Yes, is this Megan Smith?" The man said,it sounded like a man.

"Yea who is this?"

"This is Dr.Baer, your mother got in an an accident.I will call your brother as well, but your mother is in critical conditions. You may come to the hospital."He said very concerned.

"Ok thanks bye." I hung up the phone right away. I didn't know what to do, if any thing would happen to my mom I don't know what I would do. I mean my dad is always on business trips and ever since my brother went to college.

I grabbed my phone and jacket, put it on and ran to the hospital avoiding everything in my path. I got to the mall infornt of the dojo before I hit someone, it was Jack. I got while helping him as well. I keep on running leaving Jack behind.

After a few minutes I finally reached the hospital, I reached to the front desk panting like a marathon runner.

"Nicole Smith's room?She's my mother."I said, in panic.

"Oh she is in surgery, she had glass from the window lodged in her torso and head, don't worry love she has been doing fine and so far and it doesn't seem like there is any chane of her passing."She said trying to comfort me. I go and sit down in the waiting area fiddiling with my phone. 

"Megan?''

A/N:

Cliffhanger!!!

Who is it calling her name?Max her brother?Jack?The doctor?Another friend?

Anyways sorry its been awhile.I had model stuff haha sorry.

Oh and I dont want to go to far and long with this hospital stuff and maybe Megan might have a moment with Jack? I'm just kidding she will. dont tell hhaha spoiler... 

Love ya!!Bye!!