Oh Boy..

*Megan's POV* 

I got ready for karate like always, but I couldn't stop smiling about yesterday! Yet I feel alittle guilty about kissing two guys in one day, hope they don't find out who knows what could happen. I walked to the dojo not feeling like using my skatebored today. Once I got there I saw everyone watch me as I walk in.

"What is everyone on about?" I said getting a little annoyed.

"Nothing just that.." Kim started and that's when Chase walked out. I swore my jaw dropped, my good luck is fading away.

"Hey new kid, since you are new here I'll spar with you." Jack said rather cockily.

Everyone was just watching them have this intense fight, it was kinda scary they were both very tired from fighting so hard. But wouldn't stop.

"STOP IT! PLease you both are just hurting yourself." I yelled stepping between them.

"Meg, can I talk to for a second?" Jack said already pulling me away from everyone.

"Yea,what's up?" Trying to sound causual.

"What is he doing here? Also I wanted to talk about the other day.." He whispered.

"Look Jack I had no idea that he would. And umm ya stuff happened." I said lowering my head, when Jack lifted my chin gently making me look at him and started to lean in.

"Not here Jack." I whispered making him stop.

*Chase's POV*

He was going to kiss her! Jack was going to kiss Megan, my Megan. Well she wasn't really mine but I wanted her to be so bad. 

"Hey Kim right?" I asked the blonde standing by me.

"Ya what's up? She said in a overly preppy voice. 

"Has Megan ever had a boyfriend?" I asked.

 "No but everyone knows she'll end up being with Jack, he asked her on a date tonight. Why?" She said really fast it was hard to understand, I look over and Jack and Megan were talking still then they hugged she was blushing. I have got to make a move soon if I want a chance with her.

And I have to make it fast.

Hey guys i know it has been a long time but here it is i know it is short and Jack and megan's date will be in the next chapter and more drama to come promise 

LOVE YA!!!:D