It Seemed Like a Good Idea.

l I woke up on the couch all alone I heard the sound of the stove. I guess Alex is making us breakfast, I look at myself and realized I am still in the same clothes as the other day. I walked down the stairs, to see Alex making food.I go to sit down at the island.

"Whatcha making?"I asked kicking my feet, making sure that they don't make hit the side of the island.

"Chocolate pancakes and bacon."My favorite!

"Hey that's my fave!"I squealed,feeling like a five year old.I heard him snicker at my comment.

"I know!"He exclaimed."You should really get off that and sit down at the table, food done."

"Yes sir."I said,marching to the table.Alex laughed at me,walking over to the table giving me a plate and sitting down next to me eatting his food.Eatting was awkward and scilent.

"So you feeling better?"Alex said breaking the scilience.

"Yea,I just kind of need something to get my mom of my mind, then I'll go see her night."

"Well I saw a flyer for a carnival, maybe we could go.You know to get your mind of you mom."He suggested,it seems like a good idea.

"Yea we should go!"

"Ok go get ready."He stated.I walked upstairs, took a shower, blow dried my hair,curled it, changed into a white tank under a light blue button up shirt with the sleves rolled up to me elbows,pink shorts,white vans, then put all my stuff in my purse, and put on some light make. I walked down stair and see Alex in the same stuff."Ready?" I nodded. We walked to the carnival. I know what you're thinking, I like Alex, but I mean he is nice looking but he is not my type. He's like a brother to me.

***

After endless fun we saw Adam,Leo Bree, and Chase. They walked over right away, Chase seemed mad,yolo? Anyways Alex and Bree hit it off right away and headed for the Ferris Wheel, Leo and Adam ran off to the Speed Racer. Leaving Chase and I, we stood in scilence for a few seconds. Then a 10 year old came up to us and threw his ICEE on me.

"Oh my god,that is cold! So, Chase would you like to come to my house so I can change?"I asked we nodded and headed over to my place.We walked in scilence but it was peaceful, once we got there Chase waited down stairs while I ran upstairs to my room and looked for something to wear. I found the perfect outfit! It was a burgendy leather biker jacket, a light blue demin crop top tucked into, a ligth pink leather high-waisted skirt that came mid-thigh,a black belt,and lastly burgendy high tops.I left my hair nice and curly and went down stairs to see Chase on the couch. I walked over to the couch and plopped down next to him. He turned his head looked shocked.

"You look wonderful!"He exclaimed checking me out I blushed.

"Thanks."I whispered lowering my head so he couldn't tell I was blushing. He lifted my chin with his thumb, while looking deep into my eyes he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips touched, the kiss was slow yet very heated, his lips were soft. We pulled breathing heavy and smiling."We should go back to the carnival! The sun is still out!"I exclaimed jumping off the couch and pulling him up with me. We walked back without anyone even noticing we were gone. Then Adam and Leo came back while we were chilling at a picnic table.

"There you are we have been looking everywhere!"Adam smiled sitting down next to me and Leo next to Chase."What you guys do?Makeout?" He questioned winking at Chase. I immedatly thought of the kiss, it wasn't even close to makingout though. I got a text from Alex.

To:Megan

Can i go on a date with Bree, or do you want me to go with you to the hospital??

From:Alex

Awe! Him and Bree! So cute, I can always go with Jack or Chase.

Go out with her!!! I'll be fine don't worry!!!!:D have fun!!!

"Whos that?"Leo asked.

"Oh Alex him and Bree went on a date."I gushed."Don't worry Alex is a super great guy!"I assured them.

"Well we should get going!"Leo said getting up, as well as Chase and Adam.I nodded, I saw Adam and Leo started walking while Chase stayed back and he gave me one last kiss before he left. I smiled and texted Jack.

To:Jack

Please meet me at the carnival ground and walk me to the hospital?!?!:)

From:Megan

I waited for a reply and got one seconds later.

To:Megan

Yea I'm on the ground so be right there!

From:Jack

I waited for a few seconds then he came and we walked to hospital. It was fine until he stopped and turned to me, I got worried.

"I have to ask you something.Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night??"He asked with his hands on my shoulders.I couldn't stop smiling and just nodded my head! " Good for a second there thought you were going to say no!" He gushed.

Hours later..

My mom was perfectly fine! She is feeling so much better!

Now Jack and I are hanging out in my room. What could go wrong? Thinking about it, everything, anything.. But so far so good, we were watching Twilight. I chose the movie haha, I laughed at the thought.

"What you laughing for babe?" Jack asked then quickly turned away when he called me babe. I turned to him poking his shoulder untill he faced me. "Yes? What is it Meg?"

"Look at me." I stated, he turned to me and smiled, thats when he leaned in." Are you gonna kiss me?"

"Maybe." I leaned in with my hand on the back of his neck and our lips crashed.

Best day ever.

Cliffhanger!!

Anyways It took me all day!!! the second out fit is in the external link i think lol 

love ya!!!<3 :D!!!

ttyl