Well This Is Awkward

After cleaning up putting make up away and everything when there was a knock at the door. Rushing down stairs not trying to wake my mom. Quickly answering the door not trying to seem to eager. But came to a big surprise.

"Chase?!"

"Hey, oh are you busy I had no idea.." He said nonchalantly.  And as if on cue Jack walks up to the door looking rather angry. Chase didn't notice him until Jack shoulder checked him while he walked up to the door leaning again it.

"What are you doing here?" Jack snapped at him, causing me to flinch.

"Well I did not know that you guys were busy. What do you kinda have planned?" Chase asked while staring at me.

"None of your business, but we should get going, I'll be by the car ." Jack said at harshly then turn soft once he turned to me. He turned away purposefully shoulder checking Chase while walking over to his car, well I think it's his  dad's car.

"How about we hang out another time, because if I had known yoou had planned on coming over I would have warned you that I had plans sorry." I whispered not knowing what to do in this awkward situation.

"It's okay no worries.'' He gave me a soft smile that could break the heart of thousands, like mine. I closed the door quitely not wanting to wake my mom. I slowly trailed behind Chase and then we parted ways as he headed down the street and I to Jack's cars.

"Ready babe?" He asked while opening the passenger door for me.

"Yup.'' I said  popping the 'p' as I was getting in the car,''So what is the plan for this date?''

''I was thinking going up to the hill and just have a little picnic. Then we can just and watch the stars.'' 

*Time skip to date location*

Once we got out of the car, Jack got a blanket and a little basket, handing me the blanket for me to set it where I think would nice. Throwing the blanket up so it sits down and lays perfectly, when its nice on the ground I sit down with my legs to the side of me. Noticing that Jack has sat down he pulled smal containers with fruit out, like strawberries, cherries, and cut up pineapple my favorite!

"Megan, you look beautiful."Jack stated, just they way he said it was so attractive. I looked up at him to see that he was three inches away  from me. Startled I gasped probably blushing like mad. He cupped my cheek pulling me closer. My eyes fluttered closed when our lips touched it was slightly more heated but yet very soft. I pulled away nervous about where it would go. I'm not saying I don't trust Jack but when you're in the heart of the moment things happen.

"Jack I really don't want to rush this. " I whispered not being able to make eye contact. Not that I don't like him because I do but he was so sweet and gentle to me. I'm not sure if I want to ruin our friendship we have. I'm not even sure how much I like him. 

"I totally respect that,  as long as you're happy I'm happy." There he went again with his sweet heart. One moment he's playful next he's the sweetest boy on the planet. Although he may seem like a tough guy on the outside and sometimes he is.

The rest of the night we had conversations varying from small talk to deep talks. All while looking at the stars. Once it started getting a little bit cold for comfort he drove me home, while walking to the door like a true gentleman. Leaving me with a small kiss on the cheek.