Date Night? Or Nah?

*Megan's POV*

        After, what could have possibly been the worst practice ever, I went to the hospital since my mom was doing tons better they might even discharge her.  Which is big news! 

So about 20 minutes later I finally arrived and reached my moms room, luckily my mom was awake and was talking to the doctor. So I just quietly walked in.

"You seem to be doing very well, well enough to leave. I'll keep you on the medication to keep most of the pain down and you should probably get home and get some sleep the meds will take a pretty big toll on you. But besides that I'll see you in a week or two to get those stitches out. But besides that you're all free to go." The doctor said smiling and walking out.

"Yay! Mom's coming home! Wait how?" I exclaimed having a slight mood swing between statements. 

"Yes sweety how about you call a cab or someone?" She smiles slightly, then it hit me I'll call Alex. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and obviouly call Alex. 

"Hello?" Alex said on the line.

 "Hey do you think that you could come to the hospital and pick up my mom and I? And drop us off at our house?" I asked him.

"Of course I'll be there soon." He said.

*2 hours later*

My mom and I were home safe a sound Alex dropped us off  and my mom was sleeping whie I was getting ready for my date with Jack. Which is in an hour and a half. I take a quick shower to wash my hair, blow dry it and then curled it. Putting on semi natural make up I touched off my head by adding stud earrings.  Then I get dressed in a blue floral dress and brown collared. Then adding a bow diamond ring.

After cleaning up putting make up away and everything when there was a knock at the door. Rushing down stairs not trying to wake my mom. Quickly answering the door not trying to seem to eager. But came to a big surprise.

"Chase?!"

"Hey, oh are you busy I had no idea.."